BY SUPER-DOG PET FOOD COMPANY

Merrick Classic Grain Free Brauts-N-Tots Canned Dog FoodThis dish comes with everything but the sour kraut, lederhosen and a stout pint of German ale. We've set the table and left the rest to your imagination. However, we do recommend that if your dog is of German descent to ease them into a dish like this or they might leave in the middle of the night to catch the next boat back to the homeland. The Merrick's would like to say Danke. Merrick Classic Grain Free Brauts-N-Tots Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love. see more...

sarah k.
Dunedin, FL
What dog doesn't love wet food. What paren't doesn't want the best food for their pet. This food is one of the top rated for all natural ingredients. Read the label all is readable. My dog is not allowed to have wet food anymore due to his sensitive digestive system. When he was younger he would eat it up in seconds and I felt like I was spending my money wisely feeding him real food and nutrients like I Doyself
Kayla G.
My dog loves this dog food. He's had this flavor as well as many others they offer. He normally eats dry food but as a treat he will get wet food every now and then. I love that this is grain free so it won't upset his stomach. I would totally recommend this dog food.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
My dogs love this. Met tick does a great job of offering a great variety with their cans of dog food. Our dogs hate eating the same thing over and over again. I have two large dogs and one toy breed. She gets a spoonful and the others split the can.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I used this for my sick dog to get them to eat. It's good quality food and my dog didn't turn it down even when they were really ill. It's a great treat food. I purchased mine at a local pet store, but it seems like it's easier to find now
Alex H.
Middlebury
My parents dogs are super picky and love this. It's pricey but worth it for a picky dog and you really know what they are eating. We have both large and small dogs and both love it. Plus it's so simple to just buy at your local pet store.
Sam M.
Merrick is a great brand of dog food if you want something with natural ingredients that exclude grains and nasty fillers.
Nina R.
Fort Campbell , KY
My dogs love wet food but their stomachs disagree so they only get it sometimes. Still a great product
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
My doggies love this in their dry food but it smells horrible. Lol. I might try another flavor.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I purchased a little one at Petco just because of the price but I see that my dog likes it . I gave him a small amount and he took out the ingredients he didn't like but his overall experience look good . He seem full and happy for his dinner . I would probably buy another one just with different ingredients.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is high quality canned dog food and my dog can definitely tell the difference. She drools when she sees me go to open a can of this. It's a little pricier than some other brands but it also doesn't contain some of the harmful ingredients that other brands do
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I purchase this product from?
Jackeline P.
Is his product worth it !!!