BY SUPER-DOG PET FOOD COMPANY

Merrick Classic Grain Free Brauts-N-Tots Canned Dog FoodThis dish comes with everything but the sour kraut, lederhosen and a stout pint of German ale. We've set the table and left the rest to your imagination. However, we do recommend that if your dog is of German descent to ease them into a dish like this or they might leave in the middle of the night to catch the next boat back to the homeland. The Merrick's would like to say Danke. Merrick Classic Grain Free Brauts-N-Tots Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love. see more...

Kayla G.
My dog loves this dog food. He's had this flavor as well as many others they offer. He normally eats dry food but as a treat he will get wet food every now and then. I love that this is grain free so it won't upset his stomach. I would totally recommend this dog food.
B P.
My silver lab has some food allergies, and we feed him exclusively Merrick food. His scratching and ear infections have definitely decreased, and he pretty much inhales his food. W e give him the various canned foods as a special treat occasionally, and this is one of his favorites. Love the limited ingredients and that it actually looks and smells like real food!
Elisabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My oldest pup won't eat anything but wet food and he loves this stuff. It's nice because the ingredients are good and the price isn't too bad. I got mine at petsmart.
Alex H.
Middlebury
My parents dogs are super picky and love this. It's pricey but worth it for a picky dog and you really know what they are eating. We have both large and small dogs and both love it. Plus it's so simple to just buy at your local pet store.
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL
What dog doesn't love wet food. What paren't doesn't want the best food for their pet. This food is one of the top rated for all natural ingredients. Read the label all is readable. My dog is not allowed to have wet food anymore due to his sensitive digestive system. When he was younger he would eat it up in seconds and I felt like I was spending my money wisely feeding him real food and nutrients like I Doyself
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased a little one at Petco just because of the price but I see that my dog likes it . I gave him a small amount and he took out the ingredients he didn't like but his overall experience look good . He seem full and happy for his dinner . I would probably buy another one just with different ingredients.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is high quality canned dog food and my dog can definitely tell the difference. She drools when she sees me go to open a can of this. It's a little pricier than some other brands but it also doesn't contain some of the harmful ingredients that other brands do
Joshua V.
This is one of their best kinds. My dog absolutely loves this. They have a lot of cool different flavors. It's a nice way to spoil your pet with something that's good for them. I definitely recommend getting this for your little buddy if you haven't already.
Lisette T.
Great blend of high quality ingredients for senior dogs. This canned food was one of the only blends canned food my dog would eat without getting sick. The ingredients are high quality and it actually resembles food verses a mushy slimy paste like other brands we've tried. I'd highly recommend this brand to others!
Joanna M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My Japanese chin is an extremely picky eater. She won't eat dog food so it was a challenge finding one that she would actually eat. Well this one was a winner. I recommend this to anyone with a picky eater.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this product from?
Jackeline P.
Is his product worth it !!!