Super-dog Pet Food Company Merrick Brauts n Tots Canned Dog Food Case

Merrick Classic Grain Free Brauts-N-Tots Canned Dog FoodThis dish comes with everything but the sour kraut, lederhosen and a stout pint of German ale. We've set the table and left the rest to your imagination. However, we do recommend that if your dog is of German descent to ease them into a dish like this or they might leave in the middle of the night to catch the next boat back to the homeland. The Merrick's would like to say Danke. Merrick Classic Grain Free Brauts-N-Tots Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love.

Where can I purchase this product from?
Is his product worth it !!!
Start your review of Super-dog Pet Food Company Merrick Brauts n Tots Canned Dog Food Case!
Kristen S.
New Orleans, LA
Both of my dogs love it. Plus it has great ingredients and makes me feel better about mixing it with their dry food.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup doesn't like the chicken chunks. One can was molded when I opened it and some had small bones in it. Wouldn't recommend.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased a little one at Petco just because of the price but I see that my dog likes it . I gave him a small amount and he took out the ingredients he didn't like but his overall experience look good . He seem full and happy for his dinner . I would probably buy another one just with different ingredients.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is high quality canned dog food and my dog can definitely tell the difference. She drools when she sees me go to open a can of this. It's a little pricier than some other brands but it also doesn't contain some of the harmful ingredients that other brands do
Joshua V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of their best kinds. My dog absolutely loves this. They have a lot of cool different flavors. It's a nice way to spoil your pet with something that's good for them. I definitely recommend getting this for your little buddy if you haven't already.
Elisabeth C.
Warsaw, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My oldest pup won't eat anything but wet food and he loves this stuff. It's nice because the ingredients are good and the price isn't too bad. I got mine at petsmart.
Kayla G.
My dog loves this dog food. He's had this flavor as well as many others they offer. He normally eats dry food but as a treat he will get wet food every now and then. I love that this is grain free so it won't upset his stomach. I would totally recommend this dog food.
Alex H.
Middlebury
My parents dogs are super picky and love this. It's pricey but worth it for a picky dog and you really know what they are eating. We have both large and small dogs and both love it. Plus it's so simple to just buy at your local pet store.
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Bassett hound loves this canned food! Good value for contents! He eats every single morsel!
Sam M.
Taunton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Merrick is a great brand of dog food if you want something with natural ingredients that exclude grains and nasty fillers.