BY SUPER-DOG PET FOOD COMPANY

To help curtail pet odor between baths use Fresh'N Clean cologne spray to help keep pets smelling fresh and clean. Available in Original Fresh'N Clean Floral and Baby Powder scents. Great between baths. Fresh floral scent. Capacity: 12 oz. Dimensions: 9.5" H x 2.7" W x 2.7" D. see more...

Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this spray probably over 5 years ago and the bottle is still pretty full. I don't know how long you should keep a bottle like this for but hey, it still smells amazing! My dog is still confused as to what I'm putting on her after a bath but it works and it's lasts so long! I will definitely be repurchasing once it runs out!!
Shelby H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
works really well on both my dogs who love to play outside in the dirt, they constantly need a bath but i can never seem to get the smell off them. but this really does the job and does it well! i would recommend.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is really good and helps with order majority of the time. It's travel size so it's portable and can be used anytime. It's not pricey at all. And I bought it at my pet shop store where I live .
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
With dogs that stay indoors this is a must especially when the rainy months when they go out to potty. I use this to keep them smelling clean!
Amanda B.
Wyandotte, MI
I have the cutest & smelliest English Bulldog & I use tjis on him in between baths. It works great & keeps him smelling fresh.

Kohl's