BY SUPER COLON CLEANSE #35 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Healthy Living...Naturally. This Product Provides 1 Gram Of Beneficial Fiber Per Dose. Gentle Convenient Safe An Natural see more...

Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
I used to use this back in the day before I went vegan. It is the only colon cleanse pill that has worked for me. It is very gentle, however I recommend to start with 2 pills and gradually move to 4 daily. Remember to take a few weeks to rest before starting on a new bottle.
hanaa h.
Cairo
First time i used it was a year ago , recommended by my sister , blind buy , and i was amazed how it perfectly cleansed my stomach , it makes me feel like i ate fiber riched food , i take a dose of 5 capsule a day before i sleep , it works through my system within 6 hours , if you wanna buy it to lose weight , don't expect a miracle , it might let your weight the same , but wont let you lose weight , the pack lasts me forever! i repurchased it 4 times so far!
Taylor J.
I was experiencing extreme constipation due to high stress at work. I was going weeks with out passing a bowel movement. I tried everything , and then I tried these pills and OMG. I was afraid at first to use a cleanse, but these pills were so gentle and did not upset my stomach at all. I would do the cleanse for about 10 days at a time and give my body a little break and then pick back up again. I would definitely recommend these to anyone needing a good body cleanse.
Raj F.
This is the best stuff to combat that constant constipation without the hard stomach issues. I use this stuff all the time. It is very effective and gentle on the stomach and colon. I purchased mine from walmart or gnc, but you can always go on their website. I would highly recommend this.
Carolina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Super Colon Cleanse really does its job. It has helped me to cleanse my system and the price is good. The only thing that I do not like about this product is the texture and the taste that I get every time I drink it. (I use the powder) I tried capsules once and the results were not the same. I highly recommend powder. It is a little bit more expensive , but it is worth it.
Stephanie C.
I love these! The help keep your tummy flat and your go time regular is you ever have issues. The pills are a bit large but if you gulp them with water you'll be okay. You don't need to take so many a day either. If you do be careful
Vicky C.
peterborough
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best Colin cleaner by far!

I've brought about 6 bottles and will continue as needed.

Quick noticeable results.

Cost effective, $10 Walmart or $5/6 gnc

Brilliant hundred percent recommend every time
Laci L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these every once in a while to clean my system. They are very effective and I love the weight loss I have with them. They are also good for constipation but take a full day to really start working.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I tried this as a cleanse and found that I wasn't as impressed with the results that others were getting. Then again, everyone is a little different. My mom sees great results whenever she takes it though.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff works pretty good when you want to clean your system out. I take it every now and then when I feel like I need to. I definitely would recommend it to others to try