Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Marci W.

BY BARKBOX #41 in Subscription Boxes

Unique, durable dog stuff delivered monthly.

Every box comes with $50 worth of stuff - 2 tough toys, 2 meaty chews, and 2 full bags of treats for dogs who LOVE to chew.

Plans starting as low as $29!

Free shipping always.

• How does this compare to the regular Barkbox? Do the toys...1 Answers
Emily-Mae M.
Escondido, CA
Wesley has been having barkbox delivered since the day I bought him home. (Over a year). He loves it so much. He gets so excited when he sees the box (or any box that comes to the door really). As he’s gotten older, he’s become more of a chewer and loves to shred things, so I found him destroying his new barkbox toys within a few days of having them. I upgraded to the super chewer box, and it is amazing! Wesley has allergies, and can’t have any treats or food other than his diet, so Barkbox accommodates him by sending us two super chewer toys and two heavy chewer toys for $29, instead of the two toys and two bags of treats. The toys last him so much longer, and he sits and chews all day! Barkbox has never let us down, they have had amazing customer service since day one.
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
I have a 1 year old dog who is a German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois mix. As you can imagine, she is very strong and loves to play. I purchased the Super Chewer BarkBox and it has done wonders! She easily destroyed her cute furry toys, but with super chewer, she gets a lot of play time with them. Every now and then she is able to break one, but we just take a picture of it and send it to Bark Box, who then sends us a new toy, free of charge. Great subscription box and great customer service!
Ashley W.
Let me tell you, Barkbox is well worth your money. They send great quality toys that your pets will love. They also have great customer service. When I received a bone that was too large for my chihuahua, they sent two more bones and a toy. My pup gets excited when she realizes her box came. She knows there are toys and treats in there for her. And in the long run, it saves me money. I don’t buy her treats or toys because I know she’s getting 2 if each in her Barkbox every month.
Kelsey W.
We love our BarkBox! I have a 108 lb lab so we get the super chewer box without treats as she has food allergies. The toys are durable and great quality. I used to spend a ton of money on toys for her that wouldn’t last a week, and most of these toys she gets every month last for quite a while. We are very happy with this service!
Ally W.
Champaign
My pup loves this box!!! Super cute themes every month and the toys in the super chewer tend to last longer than normal toys. Sometimes I wish they gave less treats, or more of their jerky type treat not the tiny pizzas or tiny hot dogs... but that’s only because my guy is a picky eater and I’m not much of a treat giver.
Laura C.
I love BarkBox ! I’ve had it almost two years. We upgraded to super chewer because my Jack Russell destroys toys that aren’t tough enough to last. I love how interesting and fun the toys are! The treats are nice too! My dog especially loves the bones !! So worth it !
Cindi L.
Austin
Barkbox day is the best day of the month for my pups! The toys are super durable and they will send you a replacement toy if your dog destroys it within 14days! The themes are so cute and the treats have great ingredients in them! Highly recommend!
Jillian B.
Clarksville, TN
This product is amazing in every way I spend $29 a month to get a couple toys and dog treats. Before I got barkbox I was spending well over $100 on toys and treats this is way more inexpensive than going and buying them things
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
The super chewer customizable barkbox. My dogs favorite package of them all. High quality toys that stand up to my Dane mix's heavy chewing, plucking, unstuffing and hard tugs. Great prices on boxes as well as individual toys.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
Our pooch loves everything we have received from BarkBox! The Super Chewer box is the way to go if your dog destroys chew toys and bones with ease. Only one item out of the many we've received was destroyed and the EXCELLENT customer service folks had 2 new replacements on their way with one email, They've earned my business for the customer service alone! Highly recommend and so does our pup Opie!
Cat V.
N Hollywood, CA
How does this compare to the regular Barkbox? Do the toys last longer?