Unique, durable dog stuff delivered monthly.

Every box comes with $50 worth of stuff - 2 tough toys, 2 meaty chews, and 2 full bags of treats for dogs who LOVE to chew.

Plans starting as low as $29!

Free shipping always.

Which is better BarkBox or BullyMake?
Can you opt out for treat in the box ? My dogs on a super strict diet and can only have her food and treat I have to get a prescription for.
Is the value of these boxes worth the price? It just seems like you could get the same amount for less when toys and treats are on sale
Start your review of Super Chewer BarkBox!
How would you rate this product?
Sebastian J.
Newyork
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Sebastian J.
I love this product I’m or ready order the box for one year, my dog really love the products and the food is in the box, the service have in bark it’s so good , I really recommended this product for dog lover your dog it’s gonna love this box.
Madyson R.
Oak Grove, KY
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Madyson R.
We LOVE our barkbox! They are amazing, long lasting toys that our dogs get so excited for! We really only have barkbox toys for our dogs as they are the only thing that last in our house (they CHEW). I will recommend to any dog and owner with a super chewer!
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Susan R.
I adore BarkBox! Their toys are durable, multipurpose, and downright adorable. Even the treats that are included are grain-free & made in the US. BarkBox puts a lot of thought into their toys. After your pup chews thru the outer part of the toy, there is almost always another - like a ball or a rope toy. HIGHLY recommend! The furry thing Bella has is the empty balled carcass of what used to be a BarkBox Woolly Mammoth!
Gabriela M.
Ferndale, MI
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Gabriela M.
This is pup approved! My dog literally knows when his super chewer arrives! We always let him chose the toy he wants to play with and it’s such a joy! I just got a second box so my pup can have some of the soft toys in addition to the super chewer ones.
Mandy S.
Orange Park, FL
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Mandy S.
I have a rescue with high anxiety. After being rehomed six times for chewing and destructive behavior, he found our family. These toys really can take a beating! He still would destroy most of them, but my house stayed intact.
Allyson M.
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Allyson M.
Amazing box to look forward to each month our gif is a crazy chewer do these toys are perfect for her. She loves opening the box and eating the treats too
Holly M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Holly M.
I think it great if you literally need solid hard rubber for your dog, but I was looking for more of a variety. Wasn’t what I was expecting and the treats/chews didn’t last long at all. Too much for me to spend on just solid rubber toys. I have a 11 month old pit/rott mix. 75 lbs.
Abbe H.
Indianapolis, IN
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Abbe H.
The BEST thing I’ve ever spent my money on! My dog loves toys, but destroys them all within minutes. The SuperChewer box sends 2 indestructible toys each month for a lower price than what I could find in stores and he honestly has not destroyed any of the toys sent. They keep him busy for hours! Not to mention, he gets plenty of treats in each box making it more than worth what you pay!
Ananka B.
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Ananka B.
Bam Bam and I have been subscribed to Bark Box for over a year. In the beginning there were some snags, but their GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE fixed it. Bam is hard on toys, so we customized a box for him. He knows when his mail comes. I'd recommend this to anyone that would like to spoil their fur BarkBox baby.
Anna S.
Charlotte, NC
Super Chewer BarkBox uploaded by Anna S.
Best customer service in the world 100% guarantee Love bark box Only toys that last and aren't destroyed in seconds Blu loves them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...