BY SUPER C

Slim Trim Your Body! br 4 Boxes of 8 Packets Each: 32 Sticks Total Slender br Slim + Trim + Control 2 Lemon Citrus br Natural Flavor with Other Natural Flavors Sugar Free 100% DV Boost of Vitamin C + Antioxidants 1 Super citrimax HCA to help control hunger 3 Fiber rich for digestive health 5 Chromium EGCG formetabolism 4 All naturalflavors Give your body the edge it needs to get slim, trim and in control with a healthy boost from Super C Slender. Citrimax to help suppress appetite control cravings 2 Fiber rich to help glycemic control aid digestive health 1 Chromium EGCG from green tea for metabolism 6 Antioxidants help protect repair 5 10 essential dietary vitamins minerals 4 Perfect for bottled water tap water! No Artificial Colors br No Artificial Flavors br Gluten Free br Enhance your water with Super C Slender Please compar

McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I like trying drink mixes this seems pretty healthy if it really works. I really wanna try send me any flavor these look great and seem to work well where can you get this from? Dang 13 dollars that's kind of pricey would love to try from you guys first if great I'll try more of.
Sarah J.
I grabbed this at a pharmacy on my way to workout since I forgot my pre-workout. I expected it to be nasty but it's actually pretty darn good!! I plan on getting more to keep in my purses and gym bags so I'll always have it as a backup. It's not as harsh as pre-workout too so it's a great thing to drink in the morning instead of coffee.
Jasmine S.
This is a really good drink mix. It gives you a nice boost of energy at anytime of the day where you might be feeling drained of the energy that you need.
Kasey C.
Taste amazing easy to dribk works pretty good takes a while to loose weigh but slow and steady wins the race this is a great product good taste and works
Brenda V.
Tried this once it was recommended by a friend it defenetly helps with your energy you can replace it in the mornings instead of coffee
Dannie E.
Senatobia, MS
The orange Super C is my most favorite flavor. The mix tastes like a treat! I highly recommend this mix for extra vitamins!
celia r.
Stockton, CA
love this product im a mom of three boys need lots of energy we liked this brand taste amazing i really recommend!!!
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
I really like this product I feel like it's really good for you and it taste marvelous so I really like this product
Mia C.
It's good to try new things and they taste okay. I can't tell the different when I used this. Will not buy again
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
The taste of this product is great , like a previous reviewer said it does take some time to work
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
Does this product give you jitters ? I have a heart condition so I'm very cautious
Lindsey O.
Is this stuff good? Does it work?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Doe it work and what's the ingredients
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Where could you find this product and how much it cost ?