Super C Recovery

by Super C

Restore Your Body & Mind!™ 4 Boxes of 7 Packets  Each: 28 Sticks Total Recovery: Repair, Rehydrate, Restore 200% DV Boost of Vitamin C Acai & Goji Berry: To Repair Life s Daily Damage Resveratrol Helps protect & Rejuvenate NAC to Help Restore the Liver & Lungs 6 Electrolytes for Healthy Rehydration Sugar Free & 0 Calories Help repair & recover from the daily damages of life:  stress, age, diet, smoking... & especially the occasional hangover Acai, Resveratrol and Goji Superfruit extracts to help protect & repair NAC to help clear and restore healthy liver & lung function  6 electrolytes for healthy rehydration B vitamins & natural caffeine to re-energize Antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to revive All natural flavors Perfect for bottled water & tap water! Unlike some other energy products --

Anyone ever tried these? Taste factor are these any good?
Start your review of Super C Recovery!
How would you rate this product?
sandra M.
Buffalo, NY
Super C will keep your body and mind going.Its very good if dehydrated.I think better than gatorade sorry.
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
This is great, Has all natural flavors and make the water tasty
This is great, Has all natural flavors and make the water tasty
Nicholas P.
Cold Spring, NY
Keeps me going and keeps me healthy!! When thirsty and needing a drink this keeps me hydrated and wanting more!
Ann C.
Seattle, WA
Keeps me strong
Keeps me strong
Ask a question to the Influenster community...