Super Bubble Gum 16 oz uploaded by Davielle M.

BY SUPER BUBBLE

Find Gum And Mints at Target.com! Super Bubble Gum 16 oz see more...

Super Bubble Gum 16 oz
  • "They like it because it is flavorful at first, and they don't chew for a very long time, before they are ready for a new peace." in 2 reviews
  • "But that's ok by me since I only chew gum for short periods of time anyway!" in 2 reviews
  • "i dont really like hem because they dont last very long and to me they dont have the best flavor" in 1 review
  • "The flavor ran out very quickly and then I felt like I was trying to chew on rubber bands." in 1 review
  • "love the taste, brings back memories of being a little kid, flavor longevity could be improved" in 1 review
Amber M.
Amber M.
Sebastian , FL
I don't know what changed for old school bubble gum, in the last 10-15 years or so. But the flavor of this is way more artificial than I remember and it doesn't last. Sure you get some good bubbles, but you have to spit it out and get another piece too often.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Dayton , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I buy these bags for my sons ball team & keep in the dugout. The flavor does not last long & some of the pieces seem stale because they are so hard to chew. I guess you get what you pay for.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Well I have to say, these are SUPER TASTY but ONLY at the very beginning for the first FEW seconds to minute.... I don't know what it is but the flavor just suddenly disappears super quick, kinda taste like rubber at the end and its pretty hard to chew.
Marge G.
Marge G.
Honestly has to be the worst gum ever made. It's hard to chew and the flavor is gone in about 9.5 seconds. Maybe for younger gum chewers...but for me there are much better choices out there
Davielle M.
Davielle M.
One of the yummiest bubble gums there is and such a classic. If you're ever craving that delicious bubble gum taste go to your local dollar store and grab a pack of these for just $1 !!
lyndsi w.
lyndsi w.
Sycamore, OH
Does not keep flavor very long. you'll be wanting to spit it out in a few minutes and put another piece in. you can make bubbles with it though. half bad, half good product!
Ismah K.
Ismah K.
I love a sugar rush and these gums give it to me. Though it doesn't last very long there are always a ton to have more of soooo
Jacqueline k.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
These are fine but unfortunately after a few chews they get way too sugary and hurt my teeth, and after that? Flavor is instantly gone!
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA
These are excellent for about 10 seconds before you need to pop in another piece! the taste is good and they are pretty yummy.
Brittany  B.
Brittany B.
Greenville, SC
Such a classic, great flavor, but sadly the flavor is short lived but makes some huge bubbles, great to help curb cravings and snacking tendencies