Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Sebastian , FL

I don't know what changed for old school bubble gum, in the last 10-15 years or so. But the flavor of this is way more artificial than I remember and it doesn't last. Sure you get some good bubbles, but you have to spit it out and get another piece too often.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Dayton, TN

I buy these bags for my sons ball team & keep in the dugout. The flavor does not last long & some of the pieces seem stale because they are so hard to chew. I guess you get what you pay for.
Joan C.
Joan C.
South Carolina, SC

I love bubble gum especially original flavor. The only down fall to it is the flavor does not last long. I chew gum at work and prefer a long lasting flavor. Other than that I love this gum.
Marge G.
Marge G.

Honestly has to be the worst gum ever made. It's hard to chew and the flavor is gone in about 9.5 seconds. Maybe for younger gum chewers...but for me there are much better choices out there
Davielle M.
Davielle M.

One of the yummiest bubble gums there is and such a classic. If you're ever craving that delicious bubble gum taste go to your local dollar store and grab a pack of these for just $1 !!
lyndsi w.
lyndsi w.
Sycamore, OH

Does not keep flavor very long. you'll be wanting to spit it out in a few minutes and put another piece in. you can make bubbles with it though. half bad, half good product!
Erin F.
Erin F.

I chewed this gum when I was a child when I got it at school functions or trick-or-treating but I never care for it. It was too hard to get started and just hurt my jaw.
Brittany  B.
Brittany B.
Greenville, SC

Such a classic, great flavor, but sadly the flavor is short lived but makes some huge bubbles, great to help curb cravings and snacking tendencies
Alyssa  M.
Alyssa M.

Super Bubble Gum is hard and the flavor lasts for about 2.5 seconds. I don't enjoy these. I wouldn't even give them out for a Halloween candy.
Jacqueline k.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL

These are fine but unfortunately after a few chews they get way too sugary and hurt my teeth, and after that? Flavor is instantly gone!

Join Now