Super Bubble Gum 16 oz uploaded by Davielle M.

BY SUPER BUBBLE

Find Gum And Mints at Target.com! Super Bubble Gum 16 oz see more...

Super Bubble Gum 16 oz
  • "But that's ok by me since I only chew gum for short periods of time anyway!" in 2 reviews
  • "They like it because it is flavorful at first, and they don't chew for a very long time, before they are ready for a new peace." in 2 reviews
  • "love the taste, brings back memories of being a little kid, flavor longevity could be improved" in 1 review
  • "i dont really like hem because they dont last very long and to me they dont have the best flavor" in 1 review
  • "The flavor ran out very quickly and then I felt like I was trying to chew on rubber bands." in 1 review
Amber M.
Sebastian , FL
I don't know what changed for old school bubble gum, in the last 10-15 years or so. But the flavor of this is way more artificial than I remember and it doesn't last. Sure you get some good bubbles, but you have to spit it out and get another piece too often.
Heather D.
Dayton, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these bags for my sons ball team & keep in the dugout. The flavor does not last long & some of the pieces seem stale because they are so hard to chew. I guess you get what you pay for.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I really like these. We usually use them for Christmas as a treat for the little ones. They're usually gone within the hour though so we buy them in bulk. They don't really sell them in other seasons besides winter though which is a bummer.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
I love the classic taste of Super Bubble bubble gum but it is not quality gum that last a long time. It is great for blowing bubbles and now comes in over flavors that are delicious but again for a very short period of time.
Amanda D.
Everyone in my house hold loves this fun yummy gum. It's not too much in your mouth just enuff so u can pop those bubbles all the time. I purchase it for ball game season and keep it on hand. We love the taste!
Kristal D.
Jackson, GA
I work for a Sheriff's Department, and I buy this gum for my boys (Deputies). They like it because it is flavorful at first, and they don't chew for a very long time, before they are ready for a new peace.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Well I have to say, these are SUPER TASTY but ONLY at the very beginning for the first FEW seconds to minute.... I don't know what it is but the flavor just suddenly disappears super quick, kinda taste like rubber at the end and its pretty hard to chew.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Great throwback to my childhood. Love the original flavor, however, it doesn't last too long. But that's ok by me since I only chew gum for short periods of time anyway!
Marge G.
Honestly has to be the worst gum ever made. It's hard to chew and the flavor is gone in about 9.5 seconds. Maybe for younger gum chewers...but for me there are much better choices out there
Davielle M.
One of the yummiest bubble gums there is and such a classic. If you're ever craving that delicious bubble gum taste go to your local dollar store and grab a pack of these for just $1 !!