Super Blonde L'Oréal Paris Creme Lightening Kit uploaded by Melissa M.Super Blonde L'Oréal Paris Creme Lightening Kit uploaded by Melissa M.Super Blonde L'Oréal Paris Creme Lightening Kit uploaded by Melissa M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

L'Oreal Paris Super Blonde Creme Lightening Kit: Super-conditioning creme formula Super lightening action for short or long hair Contains: lightening creme, developing creme, lightening powder, conditioning shampoo, applicator tip, instruction brochure, salon gloves

olga m.
P C Beach, FL
I color my hair at home and this product works great for me. I bleach my rods with it and then use L'Oréal hair color all over to give a fresh color. Color is long lasting. I been using L'Oréal hair color for a several years and I would recommend this product .
Marisa A.
Ballston Spa, NY
I had tried dying my dark blonde hair just a few shades lighter many times before with no real success, and no hair dye seemed to make much of an impact on the color. I picked this up on a whim and was really socked at the color payout. It was much lighter and brighter than I had anticipated at first and it took a week or two for the color to be toned down with some special shampoo ( because I think I left it in too long and it turned out a tad bit too bright and intense and brassy at first). But after about a week it looked perfectly fine, and I have now found myself hooked on this product. ;)
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I have medium to dark brown hair. I love being blond but so many products don't lighten my hair that many shades without it looking orange. This product took only two times of using it to get right shade of blond and didn't look orange at all.
Ashley S.
For the price of this it really does it's job. I had dark brown hair and was able to lighten my hair 3-4 shades lighter. Can't say it was super blonde but it did help me out a lot
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Love this product i just used it this past week an the color pay off is excellent i would definitely recommend if your looking for light blonde hair
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
Works really well! This gives me such a nice blonde color and it lightens like 4-5 levels. I really recommend this product for bleaching.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
This I one of my favorite blonde kits that does not use bleach which I avoid cause it damages my hair and this doesnt and it so beautiful
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
This stuff damaged my hair so bad. It fried off my edges really fast and I had chunks of hair fall out I definitely do not recommend this
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Loreal Super Blonde was my go to color when I was dying my hair blonde. It was really great and the brassy tone was at a minimum.
amanda c.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm sure this is a good product, but for me personally it just didn't do so well. My hair is very particular though.