Super Blonde L'Oréal Paris Creme Lightening Kit uploaded by Marisa A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Super Blonde Creme Lightening Kit: Super-conditioning creme formula Super lightening action for short or long hair Contains: lightening creme, developing creme, lightening powder, conditioning shampoo, applicator tip, instruction brochure, salon gloves

olga m.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I color my hair at home and this product works great for me. I bleach my rods with it and then use L'Oréal hair color all over to give a fresh color. Color is long lasting. I been using L'Oréal hair color for a several years and I would recommend this product .
Ashley S.
For the price of this it really does it's job. I had dark brown hair and was able to lighten my hair 3-4 shades lighter. Can't say it was super blonde but it did help me out a lot
Marisa A.
Ballston Spa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had tried dying my dark blonde hair just a few shades lighter many times before with no real success, and no hair dye seemed to make much of an impact on the color. I picked this up on a whim and was really socked at the color payout. It was much lighter and brighter than I had anticipated at first and it took a week or two for the color to be toned down with some special shampoo ( because I think I left it in too long and it turned out a tad bit too bright and intense and brassy at first). But after about a week it looked perfectly fine, and I have now found myself hooked on this product. ;)
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have medium to dark brown hair. I love being blond but so many products don't lighten my hair that many shades without it looking orange. This product took only two times of using it to get right shade of blond and didn't look orange at all.
amanda c.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm sure this is a good product, but for me personally it just didn't do so well. My hair is very particular though.
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
Works really well! This gives me such a nice blonde color and it lightens like 4-5 levels. I really recommend this product for bleaching.
Chantal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used many of L'Oreals hair dyes over the years and must say I'm always impressed. I will continue to use them as they work well and apply easily.