BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians formula super bb powder - light (0.3 oz) see more...

• Is this like a tan? Foundation? Does it change your skin shade in...2 Answers
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my best spring AND summer product discovery. It has gorgeous glow, smooth texture and SPF 30! Being a girl who is serious about skin care- I use an SPF moisturizer AND this as my setting powder! Can be used alone as a foundation or on top of any other favorite foundation. 💗💖💛👍🏻
Daniela H.
Works so great, very light weight yet such a great coverage. Setting it with a little bit of translucent powder makes such a difference on how long it last.
Ladonna B.
This is my favorite face powder. It blends nicely, its smoothing, leaves no lines, protecting with SPF 30, pore minimizing, and all day wear(only use one time a day and never reapply).
Amber J.
Agoura hills , CA
it seems to be ok at first, the shade was a little to light for me and I got light-medium.... the coverage was really good though, and it didn't make me oily but after a few hours the consistency of this powder was def not the same. I prob will not buy again as it was pretty mediocre
Jeanette M.
At first I wasn't sure if I should get this cause I've never used a bb powder. However I love this cause it's light and not too flakey. The color I got was a pinch lighter and I got this on sale from target which was mostly my reason to buy it. But it's a good product
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
This Blam Powder is a must have. I'm so use to using concealer then powder. One day I was in a hurry and just put the powder on and it completely covered everything. I love it.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I absolutely love this product! I would definitely have to say its one of my favorite products from Physicians Formula. It provides good even coverage, and definitely seems to cover up all my imperfections! :)
Erin W.
Blue Earth, MN
Absolutely loved the product itself, but being that I am VERY fair skinned, it is hard to find something that actually matches my face, and this just wasn't it. It covered well, but gave it to my mom.
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
This is my holy grail of Makeup all I need is this powder it covers everything so well without the need for concealer underneath I won't use Anything else now my only con is I wish it lasted longer lol
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I love this stuff!! I use it over my foundation before my bronzer/contour and it really has a beautiful finish and works wonderfully. One of the best powders I've used!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this like a tan? Foundation? Does it change your skin shade in certain areas? Did this cause you any Breakouts? Or Help stop acne and breakouts? If your skin has been damaging from the sun does it help reverse that a bit? Remove dark spots? Good for women who are African American?