Super-Band Insect Repelling Band - 2 CT uploaded by Blair C.

BY SUPER-BAND

Super Band??? Insect Repelling.
Just slip it on your wrist!
Lasts up to 200 hours!
Keeps bugs off!
Great for kids and adults - one size fits all.
No oily mess.
Waterproof.
Non-toxic.
Family pack contains 2 insect repelling wristbands. see more...

Rachel B.
Benton, AR
This does not work!  It never fails as soon as I walk outside I am swarmed with mosquitos and we were out of repellant so I put on one of these and it did nothing.  I still got bit over and over.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I live in Florida and it's been raining every day. The mosquitos have been out of control at all hours of the day. My babies get torn up just going out for a few minutes. They love going outside though. I have had this band for a while now and never wanted to use it... clearly, it's not the most fashionable!
We decided to get up early and go to the park. I used this because my 4 year old would have just taken it off. It smells just like bug spray....hate that smell. I admit though, we also all used bug spray in addition to this. No one got any mosquito bites! I was so happy! We were out for a while too! I was watching and I watched mosquitos fly near us but would instantly fly away! Amazing. It really works well. Better than I thought it would.
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
This does not work!!!! Save your money. We bought this in high hopes that it would make some type of difference, NOPE! Please save your money!