Super 8 Motel uploaded by Tomisina L.

BY SUPER 8 MOTEL

Super 8 Motel
  • "It's a good place to stay if you're if looking for a cheap place to stay, but it's in need of a facelift and smells like smoke." in 6 reviews
  • "I have stayed at one last minute in the middle of nowhere and it was terrible, but I have also stayed at one in a really good area and the room was really nice. " in 5 reviews
Kristen B.
Stayed at the location in Boone, North Carolina and was pleasantly surprised by the quality! It was about $60 a night for a room for three people, and it was way cleaner and better maintained than other motels at that price point. We got snowed in and the front desk had a selection of board games that guests could use. The only con is that the pool is freezing, despite the hotel staff insisting that it was heated to the max. It would have been nice to be able to swim in a warm pool while snowed into the motel, but it’s not a must.
Hope B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's not anything special. I've stayed at both decent and terrible Super 8s so it's eh for me. Sometimes the rooms are clean and sometimes they are absolutely disgusting and filled with trash. They do have affordable prices but I would prefer that all of the Super 8's were clean and I would know that I would be safe. I probably won't be going back to one because the last time I went there was a bunch of loud (most likely drunk) people screaming and crying at night. It was a bit disturbing. I much prefer other hotels.
Jada O.
Yulee
This motel is just what you think it is, an okay place to rest your head and that's it. Their service is always mediocre and so is their complimentary "breakfast", that is if waffles, toast, and watered down oj is your ideal breakfast. Now don't get me wrong, my family and I stayed in a super 8 motel for a week whilst on vacation and it was an okay experience but any longer than that i might have lost my mind. It should be a second to last resort.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
I was recently in a super 8 in Yuma, Az my gosh was that the worst experience in my life. The room was by far the filthiest, walls were messy, the drawers and dressers were covered in a thick liquid substance. The bathroom floor and entry way floor was covered in a black thick sticky substance. The toilet was disgusting the bowel had a lot of build up and urine stains. The tub seemed like it has not been cleaned in years. We went down to the desk and informed them of the room, request new sheets as well as to have the room properly cleaned. Alone waiting till 3pm to check in, she just switched us room and the same thing was in that room, so we had to take it upon ourselves to clean the room. Worst experience ever, the Super 8 in California are way nicer and cleaner then this Super 8 in yuma az
Adriana C.
Houston
If you're going out of town and on a budget I would recommend and Motel 8 they are clean they are courteous they are sometimes friendly you just have to find a good area where there is a motel 8 around. But I can say sometimes if you find a motel 8 random they can be rude but again if you're on a budget and you want at least cleanliness, I would recommend a motel 8.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Kinda ghetto most of the time, but for a night stay they’re not so bad. All the Super 8s I’ve been at have a very limited but free breakfast, so that’s a plus. I wouldn’t recommend staying there for a long period but they get their job done
Katherine S.
I enjoyed our stay at Cave City KY, Also the two different ones we stayed at in Nashville TN, I would recommend them to anyone. Good value. I felt safe in each hotel and had great people working. The staff was nice to my little family.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
The hotel was clean, the staff was awful. We were stranded 700 miles from home, 2 days before Christmas and they waned to charge us an extra night for staying an hour past check out.
Lauren N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I didn’t have a great experience but that could just be at the location I stayed at. Staff was bad, and they didn’t address a huge problem we had with our room. I am unsure if I would go to a super 8 again just due to how dirty it was ,however I cannot judge every one based on one particular location
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Unfortunately because of these hotels being franchised they do not have to keep up the standards for the hotel. The room was in need of a lot of repairs and the breakfast that is raved about with make your own waffles are not even there and the smallest cups ever for coffee or juice.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
I've never stayed at one…are they gross?
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Do people actually stay at motels
Vanessa c.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do they have any bedbugs?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a good motel to stay in?
Mary O.
How is this motel? I always hear negative things about motels in general