by SUNYDEALTM

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SUNYDEALTM Sunydeal Swivel Arm LED LCD Plasma TV Wall Mount 30 32 37 40 42 46 47 50 52"!
How would you rate this product?
Pensacola
Got this At Walmart on clearance and was so pleased with how well it works. Easy instal as well.
SUNYDEALTM Sunydeal Swivel Arm LED LCD Plasma TV Wall Mount 30 32 37 40 42 46 47 50 52" uploaded by Echecopar E.
I read the instructions inside. The instructios are easy to understand. The parts are complete. I follow the instructios and install the TV mount. How sturdier than I imagined. I don't have to worry that it will fall down. The bracket is a little heavy but not as small as I thought. This mount fits many kinds of TV. What a wonderful masterpiece I have done! What a nice day! So, I can strongly recommend the product. For the price, quality and appearance, I like it.

Looking for your answer?