BY SUNWORKS

Brightly-colored, high-strength, heavyweight construction paper with long, strong fibers that cut clean and fold evenly without cracking. All purpose, high bulk, smooth textured. Made with a chemical-free pulping process to help ensure a cleaner environme. Paper Type: Construction; Sheet Size: 12 X 18; Roll Width: N/A; Roll Length: N/A. see more...

Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
When I was a middle school teacher, I swore by Sunworks SunWorks Construction Paper. They have the best selection of colors (and I'm pretty insistent on my classroom color-coding schemes). Plus, I used these on my bulletin boards in full sun and they would last for a whole school year without much fading, which saved me tons of time not having to replace my bulletin boards as often. Its usually really hard to find a great rich blue that won't fade! This is definitely my go-to brand of construction paper.
Megan S.
This brand of colored craft paper is incredible. The colors don't fade, they are incredibly good quality, and there are many different types of colors. The product itself is a very nice product.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Good paper for the moms who love to do arts and crafts with the little ones it's very thick works good
Erica C.
Excellent quality paper. I have a stack in my office and when we my toddler comes in, it's ready for him to use and scribble on.
Erica C.
What kind of activities do your kids try together with them?