BY SUNWARRIOR

Dietary Supplement Complete Amino Acid Profile Improved Taste! 2 Contains All Essential Amino Acids* 3 Creates a Feeling of Satiety * 4 Promotes Muscle Function* 5 Ideal for Healthy Weight-Loss* 6 Easy to Digest* 7 Increases Energy* What makes Warrior Blend so spectacular? Synergy! Each ingredient is exceptional alone, but when selectively combined in a revolutionary new proprietary formula, Warrior Blend is overwhelmingly superior to any of its single components. This dynamic fusion creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile. Warrior Blend is the next generation in raw, plant-based protein. An easily-digestible, nutrient-dense superfood perfect for those who want to be ultra-healthy and fit. Best of all - It tastes phenomenal! Warrior Blend is a green product and is suitable for any diet or lifestyle! Our patented, natural, see more...

Tiffany N.
Florence, SC
I really like this protein. I don't like to use Whey protein so this vegan option is wonderful!

I have tried many proteins and this one tastes good. It's not really sweet, but I do enjoy it with my almond milk after workouts. I have bought about three big tubs of this and I will continue to purchase it :)

I give I four stars instead of five because it could taste a little better, but I do enjoy it!
Lydia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The vanilla flavor isn't my favorite drink straight but I love it for cooking or adding to smoothies. I suggest using a blender or mixer bottle to really mix well. But it's for amazing ingredients and is vegan. The price is awesome compared to other proteins that aren't half of the quality.
Shanna T.
Jersey City, NJ
This protein powder is the best. I purchased at GNC at did not expect much but ended up using it almost every other day for cardio/weight lifting days. It comes with a scooper already there, which I always like, and it compliments green smoothies!
Selene P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My job recently started carrying this product. I must say this is good protein. It doesn't have the usual protein taste and its not sweet. I like that it's vegan. I've heard some it's grainy I suggest you use a good blender to blend it and it should be a problem. Definitely helps curb my appetite by making me feel full longer.
Shawnteel B.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sun Warrior protein power is awesome. I love that it doesn't have an after taste or taste chalky. I also love the fact that it mix well in any of my shakes.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
What stores can this be found in?