BY SUNWARRIOR

Dietary Supplement Complete Amino Acid Profile Improved Taste! 2 Contains All Essential Amino Acids* 1 Creates a Feeling of Satiety * 4 Promotes Muscle Function* 7 Ideal for Healthy Weight-Loss* 6 Easy to Digest* 5 Increases Energy* What makes Warrior Blend so spectacular? Synergy! Each ingredient is exceptional alone, but when selectively combined in a revolutionary new proprietary formula, Warrior Blend is overwhelmingly superior to any of its single components. This dynamic fusion creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile. Warrior Blend is the next generation in raw, plant-based protein. An easily-digestible, nutrient-dense superfood perfect for those who want to be ultra-healthy and fit. Best of all - It tastes phenomenal! Warrior Blend is a green product and is suitable for any diet or lifestyle! Our patented, natural, see more...

Desiree L.
If you’re already used to plant based protein powders you’ll love this one. If you’re accustomed to whey you may think this is chalky but it gets better as you use it!
Dee H.
I really love the Sun Warrior vegan blend in Chocolate. I blend a smoothie after my morning workouts and it is always a creamy delicious texture. The chocolate is sweet but not overpowering and theres no super chalky taste. I usually blend with fruits (strawberries and cherries) and the result is yummy and nourishing. I have also used this for baking and as a protein food additive and it retains its flavor really well. Highly recommend.
Deema F.
Sugar Land, TX
Great vegan protein and I love taking it. I'm just not a fan of how chalky it can be other than that it meets my expectations and it does the job which is to nourish my body and give me nutrients. I would recommend to others
Destina R.
My favorite vegan protein! Normally, vegan proteins have a gritty texture and never feels like it blends well but the texture of this protein is great. I like it best with cashew milk.
Breanna S.
Liberty Lake, WA
I've heard nothing but great things about this product, I can't wait to try it I've been wanting to use a protein with natural ingredients. Can't wait to try it!
Rebekah V.
My husband takes this everyday and says this is the best protein he has had! And he has tried alot of them. This wont give you a belly either!