Skin CareSun CareSuntegrity Skincare
Suntegrity Sport Mineral Sun Stick SPF 30 (22 g)

Suntegrity Sport Mineral Sun Stick SPF 30 (22 g)

by Suntegrity Skincare

This convenient, water resistant Sport Sun Stick provides UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection from the sun's harmful rays. Formulated with non-nano zinc oxide in a solid stick form, it glides onto skin smoothly without leaving a greasy feel. Organic coconut oil, shea butter and cocoa seed butter leave the skin hydrated and moisturized while organic sweet orange essential oil uplifts the senses. This stick is great for quick touch-ups on your hands, face, chest and shoulders.

UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection; Water Resistant for 80 minutes; NSF Certified Organic, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free; Easy to Apply, On-The-Go Coverage; Reef Friendly

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suntegrity Sport Mineral Sun Stick SPF 30 (22 g)!
Kelly L.
Farmingdale, NY
Suntegrity Sport Mineral Sun Stick SPF 30 (22 g) uploaded by Kelly L.
I’ve been wanting to try suntegrity for some time now and saw this at the store and purchased it. It’s a mineral stick water resistant spf 30. I like how the stick is like a big jumbo chapstick. It has no scent which is good and the coverage is minimal. So if you’re looking for more of a tinted moisturizer, which I thought this was before I got it, it’s more just like a little dewy hint. I wouldn’t say I need this product in my life but am not mad at the purchase.

Looking for your answer?