Suntegrity Skincare Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer, SPF 30, 1.7 oz uploaded by Heidi B.

BY SUNTEGRITY SKINCARE

Infused with Antioxidants Astaxanthin Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 Non-Greasy 3 Non-Toxic Suntegrity was made in honor of my Mom all of those who lost their lives to skin cancer. May you wear this sunscreen smile in their memory. br -Tricia T. Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, PABA, Titanium Dioxide, Nanoparticles Chemical UV Absorbers. Cruelty Free Vegan see more...

La F.
Boston
Finally I find a clean, non toxic sunscreen and primer for my face!
What I love:
- not only it acts as a sunscreen, it is also a primer
- clean ingredients
- very low ratings on EWG (Safe product)
- does not leave white patches on your face
- smells good!

What I don't love:
- might be pricier than your usual drugstore but I think it's worth it
- did not break me out

Overall:
I love this sunscreen and will continue to buy them. You can also get a trial size first before you buy the full size on their website. In terms of the primer not sure if it's a good primer but so far I think it holds my make up.

Tricia S.
My absolutely favorite sunscreen product, because the formula is not too heavy or greasy on the skin, has a vibrant citrus scent and multitasks as a primer, moisturizer and sun protection. I also love the pump that makes it easy to dispense the product.
ANNA K.
Flushing, NY
I really wanted to like this product because not only is it a sunscreen and primer, but also uses natural ingredients and doesn't test on animals which is really important to me. It was way too thick and I found it really hard to wear especially in the warmer months. I had trouble blending it into my skin and felt like I was wearing a mask on my face. It left a white cast and although the scent was not bad, it was very strong.
Kelli B.
To begin I want to say that the reason I like this line of sunscreen is that they use non chemical, non-nano mineral (physical) sunblock. They don't include toxic ingredients and do include ingredients that are beneficial to the skin in addition to the sunscreen.
As with any zinc oxide sunscreen it initially will have a white cast to it but that goes away after a few minutes. The fact that this product has not just sunscreen and moisturizer but also a primer means three steps are down to one which makes getting ready in the morning that much quicker. I highly recommend this product.
Ginger C.
Huntington Beach
I love all this product so much. It works wonders, is a “safer” product without harsh chemicals, has a lovely citrus scent. Very effective. Also comes in a tint.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I received this product in my Petit Vour box. The things I love about it the most is that its cruelty free, a primer with an spf which is very important, and it's great for sensitive skin. The only cons I can think is the consistency of the product it is a bit thick, but it does all rub in, it smells more like sunscreen (doesn't bother me, but might bother some), and it's a bit pricey compared to drugstore products, but it's cheaper than spfs available through high end brands.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I've purchased Suntegrity Natural Moisturising Face Sunscreen and Primer about a year ago thinking it would be a nice SPF product, but it was so heavily scented that I've used it only a couple of time. It's an expensive moisturizer, so I didn't want to throw it away and kept it just in case. Well, a year passed and I tried it again, but again I'm disappointed. I have other moisturizers with SPF that I prefer, so I never reach for Suntegrity.
mary b.
First off, I love the story behind this brand! This sunscreen does have white cast that shows even on my pale face. The texture is nice and thick and the color isn’t too bad if I mix a little liquid bronzer with it. The white/purple cast isn’t bad if you wear foundation over but is pretty noticeable if worn alone. You definitely have to rub it in for a while to dissipate the odd purple hue.
Renee S.
Brooklyn New York
I wanted to like this I really did . I did not like how the sunscreen left a white cast on my skin. I know it’s natural and that that’s Normal but it was just very hard to work the product into my sling. Additionally I felt the product left my skin a little dry. There are defiantly better natural sunscreens out there
Shivya B.
Rahway, NJ
My favorite sunscreen ever because of the following reasons: 1. 20% zinc oxide which is what you need for total protection from UVA and UVB. 2. Very little white cast. Almost none. It gives the skin a little glow. 3. Smells amazing like oranges. I hate sunscreen smell so this is great. 4. Not drying!