BeautySkinSun CareSuntegrity Skincare
Natural Mineral Sunscreen for Body, SPF 30, 5 fl oz

Suntegrity Skincare Natural Mineral Sunscreen for Body, SPF 30, 5 fl oz

by Suntegrity Skincare

Infused With Antioxidants Broad Spectrum SPF 30 For All Skin-Types 2 Vegan, Non-Greasy, Non-Toxic 3 Cruelty Free Suntegrity was made in honor of my Mom all of those who lost their lives to skin cancer. May you wear this sunscreen smile in their memory. br -Tricia T. Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, PABA, Titanium Dioxide, Nanoparticles and Chemical UV Absorbers. Animal Cruelty Free and Vegan. 310-986-2310

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suntegrity Skincare Natural Mineral Sunscreen for Body, SPF 30, 5 fl oz!
Eri T.
East Elmhurst, NY
A little pricey but it’s nontoxic so it’s worth it! I have the tinted version, which i don’t love because it gets all over ALL my bathing suits and clothes, regardless of how long i let it “soak in.” The non-tinted version is much better. Since its nontoxic, you also have to reapply significantly more than other sunscreens.
Kimberlee O.
Denver, CO
Okay their self tanner is amazing and completely clean! But the sunscreen is really good too zink free
Elizabeth K.
Flowood, MS
Best sunscreen I’ve ever used with great protection and safe, natural ingredients. Love it
Chelsea R.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this line. It’s super clean and has replaced my foundation. It’s somehow great coverage while remaining light all at once. I will continue to purchase! I need to protect this flawless skin 💅🏽
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
A-MAZ-ING!!!! What truly won me over about this line was that it is a natural non-nano sunscreen. I adore all of the suntegrity products and trust them implicitly to protect my skin from the elements without any toxic ingredients. Suntegrity Skincare 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Medium, SPF 30, 1.7 oz Suntegrity Skincare Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer, SPF 30, 1.7 oz Suntegrity Skincare Natural Mineral Sunscreen for Body, SPF 30, 3 oz
Kaylee R.
Palm beach gardens, FL
A life saver! I’m allergic to so many sunscreens sonto find a mineral based on was so great. There is a bit of a white cast but I only apply this to my body. Once you work it into your skin you should be fine.
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I will never buy this again! It leaves a terrible white/grey cast on your face and has a greasy feel. It broke me out too! Not a fan.
Amber B.
Texarkana, AR
This product works okay as a sunscreen, bit it is not organic, which I don't like. The full size product costs $40, and that's too expensive for a sunscreen.

Looking for your answer?