Suntegrity Skincare 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Medium, SPF 30, 1.7 oz uploaded by Sarika M.

BY SUNTEGRITY SKINCARE

For All Skin Types Treat Hydrate Protect Prime Cover Vegan, Non-Greasy, Non-Toxic 4 Tinted Medium 5 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 7 Cruelty Free Suntegrity was made in honor of my Mom all of those who lost their lives to skin cancer. May you wear this sunscreen smile in their memory. br -Tricia T. Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, PABA, Titanium Dioxide, Nanoparticles Chemical UV Absorbers. see more...

Shayna W.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I LOVE this tinted sunscreen. I have increasingly added more clean beauty products to my routine and i absolutely love this one! It is very creamy and moisturizing. I use it as a foundation as well and it provides a great sheer coverage and color. I use a little concealer from Well People in my t-zone, some bronzer, blush and that completes my every day look. It can be a little shiny, i prefer a dewy look, but not everyone does, so something to keep in mind, but it can also easily be taken down by adding a light powder on top. I especially love how easy this product is and how much product you get inside. I'd say a bottle lasts about 3 months? Using every day...
April C.
Los Angeles
This is my HG (holy grail!) in BB Creams. It has a healthy tint to it which I don't think is too sheer. It was developed by a woman whose Mother died from skin cancer so she has taken extra care to create a product that could prevent this disease from others in the future. I appreciate the effort and also how well this product protects my face. It also has a really nice glow when you put it on. Best BB cream I've ever tried.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
I won this on facebook :)
Great sunscreen. It's a physical sunscreen with 20% zinc oxide. It treats, hydrates, protects, primes and covers (the 5 in 1 statement). It has a tint to it which alleviates that white cast. Not oily and looks great under makeup.
Jean L.
All natural, which is great. Provides virtually no cosmetic coverage, though it does tint & even your skin color a little. I mix this with the Pacifica serum foundation and get really great results. Does tend to make my oily skin a little more oily than usual.