BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSuntegrity Skincare
5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Medium, SPF 30, 17 oz

by Suntegrity Skincare

For All Skin Types Treat Hydrate Protect Prime Cover Vegan, Non-Greasy, Non-Toxic 4 Tinted Medium 5 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 7 Cruelty Free Suntegrity was made in honor of my Mom all of those who lost their lives to skin cancer. May you wear this sunscreen smile in their memory. br -Tricia T. Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, PABA, Titanium Dioxide, Nanoparticles Chemical UV Absorbers.

Would this work to reduce redness after the gym? I just need something quick and easy to throw on post work out!
Start your review of Suntegrity Skincare 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Medium, SPF 30, 1.7 oz!
Shayna W.
London
I LOVE this tinted sunscreen. I have increasingly added more clean beauty products to my routine and i absolutely love this one! It is very creamy and moisturizing. I use it as a foundation as well and it provides a great sheer coverage and color. I use a little concealer from Well People in my t-zone, some bronzer, blush and that completes my every day look. It can be a little shiny, i prefer a dewy look, but not everyone does, so something to keep in mind, but it can also easily be taken down by adding a light powder on top. I especially love how easy this product is and how much product you get inside. I'd say a bottle lasts about 3 months? Using every day...
Jean L.
All natural, which is great. Provides virtually no cosmetic coverage, though it does tint & even your skin color a little. I mix this with the Pacifica serum foundation and get really great results. Does tend to make my oily skin a little more oily than usual.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Suntegrity Skincare 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Medium, SPF 30, 1.7 oz uploaded by Sarika M.
I won this on facebook :) Great sunscreen. It's a physical sunscreen with 20% zinc oxide. It treats, hydrates, protects, primes and covers (the 5 in 1 statement). It has a tint to it which alleviates that white cast. Not oily and looks great under makeup.
Erika D.
New York
Excellent product!!! Highly recommend!!! I researched clean beauty products and came across Suntegrity Skincare, it’s a broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen with antioxidants and non nano zinc oxide. I originally bought the sample size, just to try it out. Im a very satisfied customer, I will purchase the full size tube. This product moisturized my skin and left a silky, dewy finish. A+++
Jennifer E.
Old Hickory, TN
Used this last summer. Great coverage and lasts great and looks great. Buy it from them or vendors.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I received a sample of this moisturizing SPF and really like it. It is extremely hydrating so if you have oily or combo skin you will need powder to mattify. The Fair shade is great for my pale skin, once blended in. The ingredients are superb, great for sensitive skin.
Anne L.
St George, UT
I like that this is a mineral sunscreen. It’s tinted just to eliminate the white cast of the zinc oxide. It feels good on my skin and I like that it’s a two in one: sunscreen and moisturizer. Because of the tint, this doesn’t feel like it sinks into my skin and I’m worried it will wipe off like makeup.
Shelly H.
Southlake, TX
This review is actually for the Suntegrity Skincare 5 in 1 self-tanner.  I love this self-tanner.  It doesn't dry out my skin like drugstore and department store tanners do.  It is so gentle, but it provides a nice warm color that is not too dark.  You can reapply for a deeper tone.  The smell is also more subtle than other self- tanners.
Brenna W.
Crofton, MD
This is my holy grail sunscreen! It has a beautiful tint making your skin super smooth looking and glowy! I love using this when I have my self tanner on and want a darker color on my face to match my self tanner. It doesn’t break me out at all, and I use it alone or under any foundation! 100% recommend. Light coverage knowing it’s a TINT but it’s perfect
Laurie H.
This brand is becoming a favorite of mine! Their Vanish fave oil is amazing, and this sunblock is too! It’s lightweight and feels nice on the skin. It smells pleasant too. I’m super picky about sunblock because I wear it daily and can’t have it messing up my makeup but this one is great!