Suntegrity Skincare 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Medium, SPF 30, 1.7 oz uploaded by Sarika M.

BY SUNTEGRITY SKINCARE

For All Skin Types Treat Hydrate Protect Prime Cover Vegan, Non-Greasy, Non-Toxic 4 Tinted Medium 5 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 7 Cruelty Free Suntegrity was made in honor of my Mom all of those who lost their lives to skin cancer. May you wear this sunscreen smile in their memory. br -Tricia T. Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, PABA, Titanium Dioxide, Nanoparticles Chemical UV Absorbers. see more...

Shayna W.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I LOVE this tinted sunscreen. I have increasingly added more clean beauty products to my routine and i absolutely love this one! It is very creamy and moisturizing. I use it as a foundation as well and it provides a great sheer coverage and color. I use a little concealer from Well People in my t-zone, some bronzer, blush and that completes my every day look. It can be a little shiny, i prefer a dewy look, but not everyone does, so something to keep in mind, but it can also easily be taken down by adding a light powder on top. I especially love how easy this product is and how much product you get inside. I'd say a bottle lasts about 3 months? Using every day...
Angela W.
Holly
Sunscreens that can be used under makeup effectively and without disturbing the way other products apply over it can be difficult to find. Also hard to find.... sunscreen products that don’t irritate my sensitive, allergy-prone skin. This product fits the bill for me. The tinted version gives enough coverage to not make you feel “naked” on days you are not wearing makeup, but still dries down to a finish that will not compete with any makeup you want to wear over it. It does not have a weird sunscreen smell, which is also a plus. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it is fairly expensive and not easily available. (About $45 online)
Mila M.
New York City
Way to heavy for my skin, and the shade range isn’t the best. It’s very hard to spread. However, it works for a lot of other people, so it’s best if you try to sample it first and see for yourself! It’s a great option for many people who are looking for a nice natural, physical sunscreen.
Becca
I love how smooth and moisturizing this sunscreen is! The fine coat of color is great as a primer or on its own! The easy pump bottle is clean, easy to travel with and easy to use!
April C.
Los angeles, CA
This is my HG (holy grail!) in BB Creams. It has a healthy tint to it which I don't think is too sheer. It was developed by a woman whose Mother died from skin cancer so she has taken extra care to create a product that could prevent this disease from others in the future. I appreciate the effort and also how well this product protects my face. It also has a really nice glow when you put it on. Best BB cream I've ever tried.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I’ve been using this on and off for three summers now and I used to not like it because I thought it made my face too greasy. Recently, I’ve been mixing it with a gel moisturizer to make it less thick, which makes me feel like it glides on easier and doesn’t look too thick and I LOVE it.

It gives a very sheer evening of your complexion, and most importantly your skin is protected.
Ally D.
I received a few samples of this from Credo beauty and i did really like it. I like that it has a mild tint to it (no white cast) is thick enough where it almost feels like a primer, and blends into the skin seemlessly without being greasy throughout the day.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
I won this on facebook :)
Great sunscreen. It's a physical sunscreen with 20% zinc oxide. It treats, hydrates, protects, primes and covers (the 5 in 1 statement). It has a tint to it which alleviates that white cast. Not oily and looks great under makeup.
Jean L.
All natural, which is great. Provides virtually no cosmetic coverage, though it does tint & even your skin color a little. I mix this with the Pacifica serum foundation and get really great results. Does tend to make my oily skin a little more oily than usual.
Shelby M.
Sydney, NS
A little goes a long way! I was looking for a sunscreen with some light coverage to bring to Thailand! I always read ingredients and was so happy to find this stuff! I purchased in light shade and it was great for my skin tone. The coverage isn’t super heavy, but it was just enough! It gave my skin a natural and glowy look, and I didn’t have to worry about getting a sunburn! I’ll definitely repurchase this!