suggested searches
Suntegrity - "5 in 1" Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Tinted - GOLDEN LIGHT
Suntegrity Skincare

22%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Great physical sunscreen ( zinc oxide) and with clean ingredients. Good for drier skin types as it leaves your face a bit shiny. Expensive for its size. Other than price, it’s a good quality sunscreen.
[product:suntegrity-5-in-1-natural-moisturizing-face-sunscreen-tinted-golden-light] For once a GOOD TINTED SPF STICK! Posting here cause there’s no page for it on Influenster. This stick is amazing, great texture that leaves your skin feeling matte and hydrated. Not to mention it’s 1.62 oz! It’s huge compared to Cerave and Cetaphil’s spf stick and has no white cast! Plus, the shape is so much better than their skinny deodorant sized sticks. There’s no greasiness and it blends into your skin so well. I use self tanner, and my skin tone is light so the medium color stick adds a great healthy glow to match my face. Love it and plan to invest in it more than my sunscreen moisturizers. First picture it’s swatched. It contains 20% zinc oxide, no chemical sunscreen ingredients. My hands are very tan due to the self tanner.
I don’t wear foundation often, but I absolutely love this product. I get a little bit of coverage to even out my skin tone as well as moisturizer and sunscreen to protect my skin. The ingredients are great and I feel good using such a good product from an even better brand.