Sunsweet Prune Juice uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY SUNSWEET

Sunsweet® California Grown Prune Juice.
All natural, 100% juice.
3g fiber per serving.
Good source of potassium & B vitamins.
Not from concentrate.
World's #1 prune.
A water extract of dried plums. see more...

• Can i add water to this juice?5 Answers
  • Is this the type that taste sour and needs to be refused by addin...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This is best if you need fiber or you and your little one cannot move your bowels or for constipation. I will recommend for mothers out there
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of the taste but I drink it mostly for digestive health since I heard prunes are good for that.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Foodie Expert
This is good for constipation and fiber good for upset stomach I would highly reccomend this for everyone
glenda b.
glenda b.
Foodie Expert
Even though I dobt care for Prune Juice, I am able to take tgis brand and mix with sprite (also known as a Vegas Bomb). This brand helps me ti be able to stay at a reg rate and still function normally plus the taste is nit bad at all!! glad to have some options that are of a healthy natural option!
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
It’s not my favorite taste, but I drink it to stay regular. That does work! Plus it’s healthy! It’s not a terrible taste, just not my favorite. I prefer it warm. It’s affordable.
Yanet G.
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
This is the best tasting prune juice. I like to mix it in smoothies to regulate my digestive system. Also, my brother would not drink any other brand of prune juice and I was able to get him to drink this one to help him with digestive issues. I would recommend this to people who have tried other brands of prune juice and just couldn't drink it.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Foodie Expert
Let's face it, not many really care for prune juice. This is much better then most. I use a shot glass worth in my smoothies in the am. High fiber and cleansing. No aftertaste either!
Lyndsi D.
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
This is great for helping with a constipated baby. I would mix just about an ounce of this juice with 4 or 5 ounces of water. It works really well
Ramonita R.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I drink a lot of Prune juice to help me. Prune juice is very healthy and has alot of fiber. It's 100 prune juice.
Christina I.
Christina I.
This juice is pretty good. Sometime prune juice can be hard to drink but this one has been the best so far. I use it a lot for my daughter to help her little tummy with digestion (at least that's what everyone has told me to use it for LOL) and it seems to help ease her trouble.
johannys c.
johannys c.
pr
Can i add water to this juice?
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
Is this the type that taste sour and needs to be refused by adding water?