Sunsweet PlumSweets Amazins Diced Dried Plums Dipped in Decadent Dark Chocolate uploaded by Jennifer N Ronnie F.

BY SUNSWEET

Sunsweet® Plum Sweets™ Amazins™ Diced Dried Plums.
Dipped in decadent.
Dark chocolate. see more...

Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
I'm not a huge fan of prunes. They're not my least favorite dried fruit, but they're pretty far down that list. It shouldn't be a surprise however that the addition of dark chocolate improves them immensely! =D I prefer these small pieces more than I think I would whole prunes covered in chocolate as well. A nice, not too unhealthy of a treat.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite for chocolate cravings on a diet I just had some after dinner tonight. I picked up at savemart with a sun sweet coupon every time I get one of their coupons I go get more. you can't tell it'd prunes at all but way softer than chocolate covered raisins I like them in vanilla yogurt also. I would recommend for anyone who likes chocolate to try!
Emilie L.
So yummy and (kind of) good for you too! The dark chocolate is delish and the dried plums inside are fresh and sweet. It is great for when you are craving a little something sweet but don't want to cave in to a candy bar or ice cream. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes dark chocolate or who has a sweet tooth in general.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
These were terrible! I found them on clearance at Walmart, clearly for a reason! The were very waxy and not flavorful. The chocolate wasn't very sweet either. It was a very bland snack. NOTHING like raisinettes, don't be fooled!