Sunsweet Pitted Prunes Orange Essence

by Sunsweet

Sunsweet® Orange Essence Pitted Prunes.

Pitted prunes, California grown dried plums.

World's #1 prune.

Good source of fiber.

Prunes are deliciously fat free.

Naturally flavored.

Anyone else think the orange is a little overpowering?
Start your review of Sunsweet Pitted Prunes Orange Essence!
Rachel L.
Billerica, MA
I love these prunes as a quick snack. The orange flavor is incredibly refreshing. I buy this product at my local Market Basket weekly. These are definitely a healthy snack, but beware of how sticky they are. Highly recommend.
Yanet A.
Mesquite, TX
I love Sunsweet prunes, they are always sweet aND are healthy snacks. They help with the digestive system too. The orange essence is a nice change to the regular ones. They both taste great
Ty H.
Glen Allen, VA
These prunes are very good. It is a nice change up from the regular prunes. The orange essence isn't overwhelming which is very nice. I do plan on sticking to the regular ones for now.
Kristen A.
Parkland, FL
I really think these prunes are amazing! They are affordable. I get them at Publix. I would not improve this product at all. It’s an excellent addition to your breakfast or even as a snack.
Kiersten K.
Cheektowaga, NY
These are delicious!! I love the orange flavour. They’re also so moist and fresh and not at all hard/dry.
Judy L.
Teaneck, NJ
Sunsweet Pitted Prunes Orange Essence uploaded by Judy L.
When you need something sweet, but you don't want to feel guilty, eat a prune! Yes, we are supposed to call them " dried plums" but really, c'mon! These are prunes!!! They are tasty, tasty, tasty, and don't have a lot of calories. They are full of iron. When you make a brisket, put them in. They make the meat taste sweet and tender.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...