BY GENERIC

Sunsweet Pitted Prunes: California grown No sugar added Good source of fiber Good source of all natural potassium Good source of whole fruit antioxidants 0 fat Kosher see more...

April G.
Anoka, Mn
I honestly am not sure how people don't like prunes!? Yummy! My 2 year old and I wil snack on a small handful every few days, and it's a great way to keep us both regular! This brand I like particularly because they don't seem to get overly dried out in the fridge and stay sweet!
Lorena G.
These prunes have to be one of the best . I've always had problems with using the bathroom ever since I was little but now all I have to do is eat two of these babies and problem solved . They make me go trough the bathroom right away and other than that they are also so tasty .
diana c.
I personally recommend this product and specific brand. I have tried other brand of prunes but this brand is my top favorite. It honestly helps me with my digestive system when I need it to.
kay i.
This product is good for people who can't poop or have a hard time using the bathroom.. AKA babies and elderly people. Can't use the bathroom??.. eat some prunes!!
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love love love prunes. People think the are weird or for old people but they're just dried PLUMS! Plums are delicious, and dried fruit is yummy. They also do help keep you regular and your tummy feeling good.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I always have prunes in the house because you never know when someone's gonna need them. Lol I also think they are a tasty snack and can be used in many recipes .
Yessica L.
Love this¡ there perfect great fiber source I'm a person who gets constipated reguarly and i enjoy these¡there perfect texture soft and sweet not dry at all!
Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
Love these Prunes! Such a sweet flavor with a great tender texture. I like having them as an afternoon snack to add some energy and nutrition to my day.
Jacque V.
Lawrence, KS
I grew up on Prunes and never really liked the prunes you buy at the store until these. These taste like farmers market prunes if not better.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Delicious prunes, not too sweet. it's a good way to get your daily fiber in! it's like a very sweet, very healthy and good for you snack.