BY SUNSWEET

Sunsweet® Ones™ California Amazing™ Prunes. see more...

Buy on Target
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
My family loves these. my two year old calls them candy. they basically taste like giant raisins. i love that they are individually wrapped.
Loraine  M.
Loraine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are my daughter's #favorite! They are a perfect #snack for her little hands. The #convience of the #individuallywrapped pieces are perfect for #travel!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
I buy the canister to keep in my desk. When I crave something sweet this makes the perfect treat! Very sweet and delicious plus add fiber to my daily need. A+
autum s.
autum s.
I have to boys 5 and 2. They both ask me for them all the time. I don't mind giving it to them since its nice and healthy. I love the individual size, makes it easy to take with me.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
These prunes are like having a piece of candy in the afternoon. These are sweet and chewy and delicious. I give them as a treat to my toddler when he is a bit constapated and it helps him.
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great! They're perfect for everyone, especially kids because since they're individually wrapped the whole place doesn't get sticky or anything. They're also great for little kids who get constipated but hate drinking prune juice! I use to give these to my nephew and they worked like a charm!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I was very skeptical about trying these at first, but turns out I love them! They're not something I'd buy all the time, but they are good. They're a nice, healthy, convenient snack. I like that they're individually wrapped, not only for freshness but also because they keep me from sucking down the whole container in one sitting. These are a great snack for in a pinch when lunch or dinner is just around the corner. Love!
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN
I have never been a fan of prunes, but my mom insisted that I try these and now I love them! These are sweet and very tasty and the size is perfect.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I always carry some of these bad boys with me ! While they are super yummy they are also so good for you !! When it comes to helping you use the bathroom ;) If you know what I mean lol . Always good to have them around !!!
Sara K.
Sara K.
My husband always make fun of me for buying these, but they're delicious! They aren't your grandma's prunes. They are sweet and yummy.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tasted these delicious prunes yet?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I only had this prunes once, and the one time I had it tasted amazing. However I live in the Caribbean island Trinidad and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me find/source this product?