BY SUNSWEET

Sunsweet® Ones™ California Amazing™ Prunes. see more...

Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
These are not your traditional prunes! Instead of being hard and dry, these prunes are soft and moist. They're individually wrapped, so you can drop them into your purse and take them anywhere for a quick snack on the go. Plus, my kids love them and they don't even know that prunes are good for them!
Jessica B.
I was very skeptical about trying these at first, but turns out I love them! They're not something I'd buy all the time, but they are good. They're a nice, healthy, convenient snack. I like that they're individually wrapped, not only for freshness but also because they keep me from sucking down the whole container in one sitting. These are a great snack for in a pinch when lunch or dinner is just around the corner. Love!
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am absolutely in love with these prunes. I got a sample at a grocery store once and ever since then I've been hooked. They are going to come in handy when I need to digest all my mom's cooking this week...
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great! They're perfect for everyone, especially kids because since they're individually wrapped the whole place doesn't get sticky or anything. They're also great for little kids who get constipated but hate drinking prune juice! I use to give these to my nephew and they worked like a charm!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love Sunsweet prunes and here is the perfect way to take these where ever you go. Each is individually wrapped and guaranteed to stay fresh until you eat one. They are moist, fresh and delicious.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I always carry some of these bad boys with me ! While they are super yummy they are also so good for you !! When it comes to helping you use the bathroom ;) If you know what I mean lol . Always good to have them around !!!
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
These prunes are like having a piece of candy in the afternoon. These are sweet and chewy and delicious. I give them as a treat to my toddler when he is a bit constapated and it helps him.
autum s.
I have to boys 5 and 2. They both ask me for them all the time. I don't mind giving it to them since its nice and healthy. I love the individual size, makes it easy to take with me.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
I buy the canister to keep in my desk. When I crave something sweet this makes the perfect treat! Very sweet and delicious plus add fiber to my daily need. A+
Loraine  M.
San Bruno, CA
These are my daughter's #favorite! They are a perfect #snack for her little hands. The #convience of the #individuallywrapped pieces are perfect for #travel!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tasted these delicious prunes yet?
Jessica M.
I only had this prunes once, and the one time I had it tasted amazing. However I live in the Caribbean island Trinidad and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me find/source this product?

back