BY SUNSWEET

Sunsweet One California Prunes, 12 oz: Pitted California dried plums Potassium sorbate Excellent source of fiber Individually wrapped see more...

Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
I loved to eat prunes as a child. But once my daughter was old enough to actually eat them by herself I thought I would give it a try. She absolutely loves them ! I'm so happy I found a snack for her that is super healthy and helps her tummy.
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
My kiddos had terrible trouble with constipation when they were little. My husband and I convinced them these were called fruit candy and gave these to them as a "treat" anytime they needed help in the bathroom. They worked like a charm and since they are individually wrapped the kids really thought they were a candy!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these individually wrapped prunes. They are perfect if you need a quick snack and will fit almost anywhere. Because they are individually wrapped you can open the packaging and pop em in your mouth without any mess.
Jessica F.
New Port Richey
Love them ...they are individually wrapped and easy to carry......something sweet and almost reminds me of gummy/ chewy candy
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
These prunes are very tasty. The packaging make them very easy to take as an on the go snack. I purchased these from Publix.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I enjoy eating Sunsweet One California Prunes, because they taste delicious, and they are packed with fiber.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
These are pretty yummy, but a little too sweet for my taste. You can't eat more than a couple at one time.