Sunsweet Naturals - Organic D'Noir Prunes Pitted - 7 oz.

by Sunsweet

Sunsweet Naturals Organic Dried Prunes, 7 oz

Are they better then other?
Are these sweet?
Are these good to eat for low iron
Start your review of Sunsweet Naturals - Organic D'Noir Prunes Pitted - 7 oz.!
Product Highlights
“I love this hey are so good that I can eat the whole bag in one time ..I love this so much” in reviews
My mom and I really like these. They taste really good and are great to have as a snack. They are soft and sweet.
Acworth, GA
If you open this bag, you will finish it. I normally never eat prunes, but this one I love it, and my kids do too
Washington, DC
So good I like to eat the whole bag at once I want some more! Very good for you and organic dried prunes. Yum.
Delicious and healthy. Even my little girl loves these! I love the taste. We have gotten these several times.
Love, love!! Taste so amazing. Bag is a bit empty and the price of this is expensive but they taste good.
GLENDALE HTS, IL
Love these as a snack, great way to eat healthy through out the day, I'm always sure to eat four a day.
Super ricas y te ayudan para la digestion tambien super recomendables para las personas estriñidas
Jackson, MI
Pruns are so very good for you .. And l love the taste .. My grand babies call them big raisins ..
These prunes are very good! I have tried other prunes and these are the best ones that I have tried
St Petersburg, FL
I always feel funny saying I like prunes, but...I do! They're sweet and are a great, healthy snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...