Sunsweet Naturals - Organic D'Noir Prunes Pitted - 7 oz.

by Sunsweet

Sunsweet Naturals Organic Dried Prunes, 7 oz

Are they better then other?
Are these sweet?
Are these good to eat for low iron
Start your review of Sunsweet Naturals - Organic D'Noir Prunes Pitted - 7 oz.!
Product Highlights
“I love this hey are so good that I can eat the whole bag in one time ..I love this so much” in reviews
Moore, SC
Love that these are organic, and not a puny bag. It seems most organic items are sold in smaller batches to me for some reason. I have to get these a lot for my grandmother who is very picky about her groceries. She's demanded I get her no other brand from now on, so I'd say she's pretty satisfied. Which makes me satisfied as well!
These are great! You get a good amount in the bag. You can't beat that these are organic. I've had trouble finding organic prunes. These have a great taste, they're healthy for you, and they're good for your digestive system!
Sebring, FL
I grew up with these in my house. Both Dad and Monday always had then out. I now view them as a treat as they are so sweet. Do they assume you do the like them...give them a try!
Tampa, FL
These prunes are pretty good when it comes to needing them for health reasons. I do prefer drinking the juice instead of the fruit itself. But these are top notch too!
Port Royal, PA
Yummy! These prunes are organic and healthy. I am a repeat consumer! They are so good, even my kids love them. I wish they were cheaper, but other then that I can't complain!
Aston, PA
I really like prunes. I was skeptical to try them because no one really talks about them but these are really delicious. Remind me of a giant grape and I love plums so I figured I should definitely like these. They are the perfect snack on the go and are nice and sweet.
Wasilla, AK
Prunes are a great way to add fiber and get your digestion working before you eat a large meal or before a meal during a period of fasting. I like that they are already pitted so I don't have to worry about breaking a tooth if I forget to eat around the pit.
These are a good snack, there good for anyone who is dieting. They are low in calories but naturally sweet . You definitely should try them. Buy them a a local super market for a good price. I'll buy them again !
Marysville, OH
When you think of prunes you probably think of what they do when you eat in exess. Well did you know if you only eat one or two then that won't happen. These sunsweet prunes are so sweet and delicious.
New Windsor, NY
My aunt really swear by prunes for digestion reasons but I really just love to eat them because they're soft, sweet and delicious. They're also great for some interesting baking recipes. I prefer other brands to this one - but I would still recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...