Sunsweet Naturals - Organic D'Noir Prunes Pitted - 7 oz.

by Sunsweet

Sunsweet Naturals Organic Dried Prunes, 7 oz

Are they better then other?
Are these sweet?
Are these good to eat for low iron
Start your review of Sunsweet Naturals - Organic D'Noir Prunes Pitted - 7 oz.!
Product Highlights
“I love this hey are so good that I can eat the whole bag in one time ..I love this so much” in reviews
Boynton Beach , FL
Cleveland ohio
Super extremadamente rica me encantan,y mas que son naturales y organicas las recomiendo
Fort Covington, NY
My whole family loves them. Its way better then giving your kids candy. I will buy again.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love these they have a sweet flavor but I can only eat a couple at a time or else lol
Dallas, TX
Great flavor, juicy and sweet! Not a fan of prunes but these are tolerable for me.
Reno , NV
This is really good for a healthy snack. But it is expensive. Find it at Costco.
These have to be the best tasting packaged prunes available! So rich and fresh!
These have to be the best tasting packaged prunes available! So rich and fresh!
I love them as a snack or remedie they r actually really good also affordable
I love them as a snack or remedie they r actually really good also affordable
Sunsweet Natural-Organic D 'Noir Prunes Pitted Me encanta este producto por que es organico sin preservantes ni aditivos buen producto muy buena marca
Very good and healthy!!! I love all products with plums. Sunsweet natural are just Amazing! So yummy for everyday snack!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...