Sunsweet Family Size Prunes uploaded by Mikita S.Sunsweet Family Size Prunes uploaded by Lynda J.

BY SUNSWEET

Sunsweet® California Grown Dried Plums™.
Family Size.
No Sugar Added.
Pitted Prunes.
World's #1 Prune.
Good source of fiber.
All natural potassium.
Whole fruit antioxidants. see more...

• Have you tried these Sunsweet prunes yet and enjoyed them.2 Answers
  • "Still not my favorite, but much better then what I recall." in 1 review
  • "These are a healthy snack that gives you the fiber you need every day." in 1 review
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've been eating these Sunsweet prunes for years. These are a healthy snack that gives you the fiber you need every day. Each prune is always moist, fresh and delicious. I highly recommend them.
Mariah H.
Fort Mill, SC
I have never been a fan of prunes. Sunsweet always seems to do things the right way though, so I ventured out and gave them a shot. Still not my favorite, but much better then what I recall. Good job sunsweet.
Tennille L.
Glasgow, KY
I remember when I was a little girl my Mammie always had these at her house. I hadn't had any for years until a few weeks ago. Now every time I eat one I think of my Mammie while enjoying the wonderful taste and freshness.
Jessie B.
You can have 5 prunes for 100 calories. They aid in relieving constipations and they taste so sweet like candy.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
I love prunes. Its sweet and healthy. Lots of fibers in it. Also it helps u go no 2. Lol
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
These taste great! They have the perfect amount of sweetness. And the size is perfect!
Lynda J.
Miami , FL
Omg... My sister for some reason love eating them lol.. Now, I'm kinda hook on them..
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Sunsweet prunes yet and enjoyed them.