Sunsweet Family Size Prunes uploaded by Mikita S.Sunsweet Family Size Prunes uploaded by Lynda J.

BY SUNSWEET

Sunsweet® California Grown Dried Plums™.
Family Size.
No Sugar Added.
Pitted Prunes.
World's #1 Prune.
Good source of fiber.
All natural potassium.
Whole fruit antioxidants. see more...

• Have you tried these Sunsweet prunes yet and enjoyed them.2 Answers
  • "Still not my favorite, but much better then what I recall." in 1 review
  • "These are a healthy snack that gives you the fiber you need every day." in 1 review
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've been eating these Sunsweet prunes for years. These are a healthy snack that gives you the fiber you need every day. Each prune is always moist, fresh and delicious. I highly recommend them.
Mariah H.
Fort Mill, SC
I have never been a fan of prunes. Sunsweet always seems to do things the right way though, so I ventured out and gave them a shot. Still not my favorite, but much better then what I recall. Good job sunsweet.
Tennille L.
Glasgow, KY
I remember when I was a little girl my Mammie always had these at her house. I hadn't had any for years until a few weeks ago. Now every time I eat one I think of my Mammie while enjoying the wonderful taste and freshness.
Jessie B.
You can have 5 prunes for 100 calories. They aid in relieving constipations and they taste so sweet like candy.
Mikita S.
Euless, TX
I love prunes. Its sweet and healthy. Lots of fibers in it. Also it helps u go no 2. Lol
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
These taste great! They have the perfect amount of sweetness. And the size is perfect!
Lynda J.
Omg... My sister for some reason love eating them lol.. Now, I'm kinda hook on them..
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these Sunsweet prunes yet and enjoyed them.