Sunsweet Bite Size Pitted Prunes uploaded by Yanibell P.

BY SUNSWEET #95 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Sunsweet Bite Size Pitted Prunes: California grown No sugar added Good source of fiber Good source of all natural potassium Good source of whole fruit antioxidants 0 fat Kosher see more...

• Do prunes really make you poop a lot? Or is it a myth the...6 Answers
  • I know prunes are good for you but have always been hesit...9 Answers
Sarah P.
My favorite brand of prunes. Bought this version recently and it's the same great quality. I would purchase these again. They are a great snack and last a Long time in the fridge. You can buy this brand at Kroger.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Perfectly natural and sweet! These bite sized prunes are perfect to carry along for a quick snack, and they're so healthy! No one does it like Sunsweet! They're a great affordable way to snack your way to being healthy.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I always thought these were really yummy. They help get my sweet fix without actually reaching for some guilt-inducing chocolate. Plus, there are the obvious health benefits that come with eating prunes.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I always thought prunes were for old people until my grandmother (oddly enough) made me try one. I love them and this brand is pretty much the only ones I buy. I like the convenience of these bite sized ones for a quick snack
Melissa B.
Grafton, WI
The perfect late night snack when my sweet tooth kicks in. These prunes are under 100 calories and have the extra fiber I need. I always make sure to have these on hand or in the pantry. Plus, you can't beat the price!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
If you or your kids are suffering with constipation just eat a few of these and you're good to go! lol They're also great with peanut butter as a snack just be careful not to eat too many because they do have a laxative effect. Very reasonably priced
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
A little trick for mommies... When your little one is backed up, give them one of these ;)
They're naturally sweet and California grown and so yummy! I actually need to control myself and make sure I don't eat a bunch because they are, after all, prunes and LOADED with fiber.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These things are yummy. They are soft and sweet and awesome to bake with. Also good for moving things along if you know what I mean. They are affordable and healthy!
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
My grandmother always has these in her house. They are yummy but buyer beware....they make you go....like number 2. They are full of fiber though and good for you.
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
I love these things! I always have one if these very containers in my fridge-better price, no mess because of the wide mouth opening, and because I eat that many!
Chelsea E.
I know prunes are good for you but have always been hesitant to try them only cuz ive had prune juice and didn't like it. Does this actually taste good?
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Do prunes really make you poop a lot? Or is it a myth they just help regulate you? And do they really taste like a big raison? I love all fruit but have feared this fruit honestly.