Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Prune Juice uploaded by Alexxandria H.Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Prune Juice uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY SUNSWEET

Each delicious serving of Sunsweet Amaz!n Prune Juice is a natural source of fiber and provides 5 essential vitamins and minerals to help balance and maintain good digestive health to help you feel your best. Available in 32oz, 48oz & 64oz bottles and 6-pack of 5.5oz cans.

Tip: Put a little prune juice in your morning smoothie for a quick way to add fiber and natural sweetness!

• Can i add water to this juice?5 Answers
  • Is this the type that taste sour and needs to be refused ...4 Answers
Buy on CVS*
Janis N.
Tuskegee AL
I mixed this in with Chipotle and beer...lord have mercy. That mix had my stomach rumblin like a bear. I tried to pass a little gas and lord my entire colon was in my fruit of the looms. I had to throw them and my white jeans in the trash! This stuff really works girl.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
It’s not my favorite taste, but I drink it to stay regular. That does work! Plus it’s healthy! It’s not a terrible taste, just not my favorite. I prefer it warm. It’s affordable.
Keshia H.
Must Have and highly recommended during the next few days after delivery. Postpartum constipation hurts and taking Sunsweet Prune Juice helps tremendously. Mothers must take care of themselves first.
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
This is the best tasting prune juice. I like to mix it in smoothies to regulate my digestive system. Also, my brother would not drink any other brand of prune juice and I was able to get him to drink this one to help him with digestive issues. I would recommend this to people who have tried other brands of prune juice and just couldn't drink it.
glenda b.
Even though I dobt care for Prune Juice, I am able to take tgis brand and mix with sprite (also known as a Vegas Bomb). This brand helps me ti be able to stay at a reg rate and still function normally plus the taste is nit bad at all!! glad to have some options that are of a healthy natural option!
TRACY O.
Let's face it, not many really care for prune juice. This is much better then most. I use a shot glass worth in my smoothies in the am. High fiber and cleansing. No aftertaste either!
Christina I.
This juice is pretty good. Sometime prune juice can be hard to drink but this one has been the best so far. I use it a lot for my daughter to help her little tummy with digestion (at least that's what everyone has told me to use it for LOL) and it seems to help ease her trouble.
Uwa G.
Staten Island, NY
My husband love these juice, but on the other hand I'm just okay with it. I find the taste to be too sweet, and if you drink too much, you will be using the bathroom a lot.
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
I swear by this juice. If you are ever having trouble going to the bathroom then this should be your go to. Its good and it really does help in an instant!
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
This is great for helping with a constipated baby. I would mix just about an ounce of this juice with 4 or 5 ounces of water. It works really well
johannys c.
pr
Can i add water to this juice?
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
Is this the type that taste sour and needs to be refused by adding water?