Sunstart Marshmallow & Chocolate Delights Bars - 5.3 oz

by Sunstart

Crunchy biscuit bars topped with mini marshmallows and cherries. Hand finished with the finest milk chocolate.

Comment random stuff for the badge 😜😜
How many are in each box?
Is this good Sunstart Marshmallow & chocolate deligths bar??
Start your review of Sunstart Marshmallow & Chocolate Delights Bars - 5.3 oz!
How would you rate this product?
I want!!!! These look so good! But ain't not in my country. Would love to try these. Medium rating as not tried
Frederikshavn
I would love to taste it but they do not sell it where I am from 😟 They just look so damn delicious 😍
Athens
I want it!! I would like to try it, but unfortunately it's not on my country. They look so good!!!!
Me gustaría probarlos ya q por estos lados los chocolates soló tienen sabor a grasa jaja
Love this so much! The chocolate is soft and it tastes amazing! I would not stop eating!
Kavadarci
😱😱😱 In love with this kind of sweet food. Iam addicted. MUST HAVE AT HOME !!! ❤❤❤🌟
Vancouver, BC
These are pretty good. Not the best chocolates I've eaten. But they are edible.
These are pretty good. Not the best chocolates I've eaten. But they are edible.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...