BY SUNSPR

Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
I absolutely love these chocolate covered raisins. Perfect amount of chocolate for a nice snack that is not to terrible for you. Great flavor and will be buying these more often. Really great to mix in and make our own snack mix with some nuts as well.
Arlean M.
Santa Teresa, NM
These have been my favorite since I was a little girl, I remember buying them at the movie theater. Now I buy them at the dollar tree to sneak them in to the movie theater.
Marisela B.
Wyoming, MI
I really enjoy snacking on these so rich in delicious chocolate and the raisins in the middle are just perfect and soft. I love to have them on movie night I'll take these over popcorn anytime.
Kaylia R.
One of my favorite go to candy choices. Absolutely love chocolate covered raisins. Love the combinTion of chocolate and raisins. I choose these over chocolate covered peanuts.
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
YO amo estos chocolates, son riquisimos, me encanta el chocolate y estos no tienen comparación, sin duda unos de mis favoritos, lo recomiendo al 100%
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
astes delicious , I love and I can eat those necessary in the afternoon. I have a good experience with these chocolates.
candy z.
I love these! It's great for a little snack when you're at the movie theaters, at the park etc. It's delicious.
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Yummm! i want some right now! I love chocolate covered anything! but these are absolutely the best
Launa W.
I love chocolate covered raisins! You really have to be careful with these because you can eat so many before you even realize it.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these so good. the bite size makes it easy for on the go for a snack. When I'm having a sweet tooth I always grab these.