BY SUNSPIRE

Moist delicious raisins enveloped in a rich and creamy yogurt coating for a sweet chewy snack. see more...

• Do kids like these? Looking for some healthier snacks to ...2 Answers
  • Does the yogurt really taste good? or is it all dry?2 Answers
SunSpire Yogurt Raisins, 10 Pound Box
  • "I love it so much they were kind of healthy so every time I doubted how good these were for me I ju at turned them over and looked at the ingredients " in 1 review
  • "Hands down favorite snack to grab for the kids and they love them!" in 1 review
Danielle  T.
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate raisins but for some reason when they're covered in yogurt or chocolate they become so good these aren't an exception
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I never liked raisins but then I tried yogurt covered raisins and it was all over. These have now become one of my favorite snacks. They are somewhat healthy and an easy snack to carry around and munch on. I love these and the yogurt adds just enough sweetness.
Tonisha T.
Yogurt covered raisins are so good and I don't even really like raisins like that. But these are healthy little snacks and my kids love them which is always a plus!
Amanda Z.
One of my favorite snacks that is filling, delicious, and low calorie. My daughter takes them school sometimes for a snack and always comes home with an empty bag.
raven w.
This healthy snack is great. They taste great. There is a little sweetness from the yogurt coat, and there is the sweetness from the raisins. This is great if you are trying to eat healthy but not feel like you are eating healthy. Also, it is fun to munch on these at your desk.
Jade M.
Yeeees! These are amazing. The perfect combo I swear, they are my favourite snack to take any and everywhere. I definitely reccomend these if you want a sweet snack. I always eat more than I should... Yogurt and raisins belong together and whoever figured it out is amazing.
Demi B.
Yogurt raisins are my favorite snack! Although they melt really easily, they're delicious and easy to pack! Also a healthy alternative to lets say potato chips.
Krista H.
Watervliet, NY
These and raisinets are my favorite snack! have been for years. I never knew the yogurt ones would be so good. My dad go me hooked on them.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am actually not a huge fan of raisins but these little snacks are amazing! I like to make a trail snack with them that include cranberries and nuts. Its a perfect snack to have in the office or at home. I recommend for kids too. My niece loves these.
Cristina G.
El Paso, TX
Does the yogurt really taste good? or is it all dry?
Angela C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do kids like these? Looking for some healthier snacks to try.