BY SUNSPIRE

Moist delicious raisins enveloped in a rich and creamy yogurt coating for a sweet chewy snack. see more...

• Do kids like these? Looking for some healthier snacks to ...2 Answers
  • Does the yogurt really taste good? or is it all dry?2 Answers
SunSpire Yogurt Raisins, 10 Pound Box
  • "I love it so much they were kind of healthy so every time I doubted how good these were for me I ju at turned them over and looked at the ingredients " in 1 review
  • "Hands down favorite snack to grab for the kids and they love them!" in 1 review
Danielle  T.
Christina P.
Edmonton, Alberta
I absolutely LOVE yoghurt covered raisins! They are the greatest treats, and the yogurt is the perfect topping. I always find myself buying these!
Jade M.
Yeeees! These are amazing. The perfect combo I swear, they are my favourite snack to take any and everywhere. I definitely reccomend these if you want a sweet snack. I always eat more than I should... Yogurt and raisins belong together and whoever figured it out is amazing.
raven w.
This healthy snack is great. They taste great. There is a little sweetness from the yogurt coat, and there is the sweetness from the raisins. This is great if you are trying to eat healthy but not feel like you are eating healthy. Also, it is fun to munch on these at your desk.
Amanda Z.
One of my favorite snacks that is filling, delicious, and low calorie. My daughter takes them school sometimes for a snack and always comes home with an empty bag.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I never liked raisins but then I tried yogurt covered raisins and it was all over. These have now become one of my favorite snacks. They are somewhat healthy and an easy snack to carry around and munch on. I love these and the yogurt adds just enough sweetness.
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate raisins but for some reason when they're covered in yogurt or chocolate they become so good these aren't an exception
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am actually not a huge fan of raisins but these little snacks are amazing! I like to make a trail snack with them that include cranberries and nuts. Its a perfect snack to have in the office or at home. I recommend for kids too. My niece loves these.
Alicia E.
Waverly, TN
I absolutely love yogurt raisin's! It is one of my favorite snacks! I love that they are somewhat healthy so you don't have to feel as guilty
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
I like yogurt, I like raisins, but at first I thought I didn't like these until I found myself putting more and more in my mouth lol. I LOVE chocolate covered raisins but these are quite nice but nothing special. I think it all comes down to individual taste, they are great quality.
Cristina G.
El Paso, TX
Does the yogurt really taste good? or is it all dry?
Angela C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do kids like these? Looking for some healthier snacks to try.