BY SUNSPIRE

Moist delicious raisins enveloped in a rich and creamy yogurt coating for a sweet chewy snack. see more...

• Do kids like these? Looking for some healthier snacks to ...2 Answers
  • Does the yogurt really taste good? or is it all dry?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love it so much they were kind of healthy so every time I doubted how good these were for me I ju at turned them over and looked at the ingredients " in 1 review
  • "Hands down favorite snack to grab for the kids and they love them!" in 1 review
raven w.
This healthy snack is great. They taste great. There is a little sweetness from the yogurt coat, and there is the sweetness from the raisins. This is great if you are trying to eat healthy but not feel like you are eating healthy. Also, it is fun to munch on these at your desk.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I never liked raisins but then I tried yogurt covered raisins and it was all over. These have now become one of my favorite snacks. They are somewhat healthy and an easy snack to carry around and munch on. I love these and the yogurt adds just enough sweetness.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am actually not a huge fan of raisins but these little snacks are amazing! I like to make a trail snack with them that include cranberries and nuts. Its a perfect snack to have in the office or at home. I recommend for kids too. My niece loves these.
Amanda Z.
One of my favorite snacks that is filling, delicious, and low calorie. My daughter takes them school sometimes for a snack and always comes home with an empty bag.
Alexandra  P.
Fontana, CA
My all time favorite snack for on the go purposes. Its better than a grabbing a candy bar. It also helps the craving of something sweet without all the extra sugar and calories.
Tonisha T.
Yogurt covered raisins are so good and I don't even really like raisins like that. But these are healthy little snacks and my kids love them which is always a plus!
Demi B.
Yogurt raisins are my favorite snack! Although they melt really easily, they're delicious and easy to pack! Also a healthy alternative to lets say potato chips.
Danielle  T.
B A.
I love these. They taste so good. My kids love then too they are great snacks to send for school. I buy the individual boxes cause is easier for me
Alicia E.
Waverly, TN
I absolutely love yogurt raisin's! It is one of my favorite snacks! I love that they are somewhat healthy so you don't have to feel as guilty
Cristina G.
El Paso, TX
Does the yogurt really taste good? or is it all dry?
Angela C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do kids like these? Looking for some healthier snacks to try.