BY SUNSPIRE

We provide hands-on support to our cocoa growers by donating tools and resources to improve their harvests. When you buy Sunspire, you're directly contributing to the well-being of cocoa farmers and their communities. see more...

Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These chocolate dusted almonds are delicious! They have a mild sweet taste and the crunchy goodness of almonds. It is nice if you do not like the consistency of chocolate coated almonds. I can enjoy more of the dusted almonds than the chocolate almonds.
maisa s.
Sunspire Organic Dark Chocolate Almonds
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Cholesterol: 0.0, Protein: 4.0, Serving Size: 1 package, Calories: 190.0, Sugars: 12.0, Sodium: 0.0, Potassium: 0.0, Dietary Filter: 3.0, Total Fat: 13.0, Size: 1.19 oz, Trans Fat: 0.0, Saturated Fat: 4.5
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Almonds are my favorite and there is nothing better than dark chocolate! both of these together is heavenly for your taste buds. I think these also make a pretty classy last minute gift for someone.
Analizth G.
I love dark chocolate. Is bitter The combination of this chocolate with the almonds give a delicious touch to my snacks. They are also healthy, are not they? ;)
Alexis R.
Usually I don't even like almonds but my sister brought these home once and I tried them and now every time I'm out I'm sure to grab a bag!
Claudia  J.
Reseda, CA
Love dark chocolate with almonds . These are so delicious and addicting. Will definitely be buying more.
Lauren N.
Pekin, IL
I have never tried these but since they say organic i assume they are gross.