BY SUNSPIRE

SunSpire Grain Sweetened Chocolate Baking Chips have such a smooth texture and a rich deliciously sweet flavor; you'd never know these semi-sweet chips are made using a malted grai sweetener. Our special production method enhances cocoa's natural flavor, bringing the best of nature's goodness to your kitchen. As always, SunSpire chips contain no artificial ingredients, colors or flavors. May all your baking be SunSpired! see more...

• I wonder... what these taste like. A world in your hands....12 Answers
Rayana M.
Tinley Park, IL
The packaging is so cool. Great for children to keep them busy looking at also a very good on the go chocolate. When you're feeling like you want something sweet but you are on a diet this is great
Lynette R.
Brought these for my family to put in our chocolate chip batter! They loved it ! It was a huge hit I never heard of them before so glad I came across them.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
I love the chocolate... Especially White chocolate and this snack is perfect, taste and healthy... What more
Lauren W.
I love chocolate SOO much. Especially WHITE CHOCOLATE. Just typing it makes my mouth waters. Lol
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
Bought these for the kids for their U.N day and they were a big hit for the parents and kids.
Tasha B.
I wonder... what these taste like. A world in your hands.. hmmm