Sunsilk Styling Cream co-created with Teddy Charles, Captivating Curls 5oz, 5oz Bottles (Pack of 3)

BY SUNSILK

Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
This stuff is AMAZING. It really defines your curls. I have a mix of frizzy and extremely curly hair to wear it looks like I curl it everyday. The only thing is that my curls are frizzy at times and putting on argan oil only does so much. So when I use this stuff it gives me the look I want without weighing my hair down. I love using it when my hair has been air dried and then just about 3-4 pumps of this cream and I'm good to go. Sadly Sunsilk products are no longer sold in the USA or Canada, but if you can find it cheap online it's totally worth it.
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
I have very thick, curly, frizzy, unruly hair and this unfortunately does nothing to help my hair. If you can dry your hair in under 30 minutes with a blow dryer, it may work wonders for you.