Sunsilk Shampoo co-created with Teddy Charles, Hydra TLC, 12-ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) uploaded by Hajer z.

BY SUNSILK

Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
I adore all the sun silk products. They're honestly in my opinion one of the best smelling products out there and they always make my hair look and feel great. My only problem is how skinny the bottles are, I have long hair and tend to use more shampoo than most but other than that its a great over all product.
Cassie J.
Amazing product it smells really nice ive had really good luck with all there pruducts.
Sana Y.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo once but never repurchased because I could not get over how smooth my hair would become after my Pantene Shampoo. It works well in cleaning the hair and keeping them shiny but there are better options for me than this.
Wendy O.
Rome
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product it smells really nice I've had really good luck with all there products. I adore all the sun silk products. They're honestly in my opinion one of the best smelling products out there and they always make my hair look and feel great.
Noha E.
Sunsilk is good choice for a lot of people. It clean the hair and make it smooth and it rich with the materials that has benifits for hair.
Hajer z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
since childhood i used this shampoo it is so good i like it so much . the smell is wonderfull . im a big big fan such a great product
Zeyneb s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So good i love it very much !!! It's cool !! The best eye liner i've ever tasted !! So amazing☺😊😊😊😊😊😊😀😀