Sunsilk Shampoo co-created with Teddy Charles, Captivating Curls, 12-ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

BY SUNSILK

• Does this give your hair volume as well? Everything I've used tha...2 Answers
Natalie A.
Branson, MO
This is a wonderful shampoo with a delicious scent that hydrates curls. It controls frizz like no other shampoo I've tried.
Samantha B.
I love the smell of this shampoo i feel as if I'm OCD about my hair on what it smells like and I like this one because the smell last for a long time
Beverly D.
I didn't like how this product smelled. I also didn't like how it made my hair feel greasy.
Maggie J.
Does this give your hair volume as well? Everything I've used that hydrates my hair makes it flat...