Sunsilk Orange Damage Repair 200ml Pack of 4 uploaded by Nicole D.Sunsilk Orange Damage Repair 200ml Pack of 4 uploaded by Tahani R.

BY SUNSILK

Lot of 4 Sunsilk Damage Repair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fauziyah P.
Jeddah, Makkah Province
Love this shampoo
I have used sunsilk shampoo ever since I was a kid and I have used the pink one for a long time, but then my hair became really dry at one point and had a lot of hairfall..they were also damaged a lot because of a lot of hot tools that I used and then I changed my shampoo along with my hair oils and less use of heat. Their damage control shampoo leaves the hair soft and nourished. My hairfall too has been less than before.
Omnia A.
It is good for dry hair I will try on the complete set in future to achieve good care for my hair
Its best for dry scalp
Its good comparing to aloe keta with green coffee
I love its smell  and its leave my hair silky
With good smell
I am very satisfied
Rabia J.
Melbourne
Have been using it for quite some time now. It smells great and makes a lot lather which helps you to wash your hair properly. The smell is long lasting. But I don’t think it has helped with damage repair. If you look for results and not other things then you must purchase pharmaceutical shampoos.
Natacha T.
Love this shampoo! Makes my hair feel fresh, soft and full of moisture. I have thick and wavy hair and I just find that this shampoo keeps my hair under control and makes it look healthy and pretty.
Däylä N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Sun silk is the best shampoo in the world it comes with different colors which is for each type of hair this one for damged hair and bring it to life again
Anugya S.
I have been a sunsilk hair since i was a teenager and i am still using this brand . Its variant does what it says and repairs your locks in few washes
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
When i first used this shampoo my hair felt a loooooooot softer beleive me
My hair is curly by the way and non colored
Nicole D.
Las Piñas City
This shampoo makes my hair soft and shiny! My hair is very dry but whenever i use this, my hair feels so good.