Sunsilk Orange Damage Repair 200ml Pack of 4 uploaded by mulan a.Sunsilk Orange Damage Repair 200ml Pack of 4 uploaded by Nicole D.Sunsilk Orange Damage Repair 200ml Pack of 4 uploaded by Tahani R.

BY SUNSILK

Lot of 4 Sunsilk Damage Repair see more...

Fauziyah P.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Love this shampoo
I have used sunsilk shampoo ever since I was a kid and I have used the pink one for a long time, but then my hair became really dry at one point and had a lot of hairfall..they were also damaged a lot because of a lot of hot tools that I used and then I changed my shampoo along with my hair oils and less use of heat. Their damage control shampoo leaves the hair soft and nourished. My hairfall too has been less than before.
Catherine G.
This honestly leaves my hair straighter, smoother and shiny after the first use! It’s a reasonable price for such an amazing product. I recommend this to those with frizzy dry hair and I’m looking forward to use it again and again! X
Areej I.
Khobar , Eastern Province
Sunsilk shampoos are my Go to. I have been using there products for years with absolutely zero complaints. The scent and the way it gives my hair the nice shiny voluminous look each time is always up to my standards.
Omnia A.
It is good for dry hair I will try on the complete set in future to achieve good care for my hair
Its best for dry scalp
Its good comparing to aloe keta with green coffee
I love its smell  and its leave my hair silky
With good smell
I am very satisfied
Marwa N.
Tunisia
despite its cheap price this shampoo is AMAZİNG! it's perfect fro my dry ends and normal roots, it cleans my hair and leaves it smooth and shiny and smelling amazing. İ aviod combing my hair when i'm washing it but this shmapoo makes it easy for me because it leaves it so soft. i love it
𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 ℑ.
Torino
i used to have damage hair because i had colored them. but this shampoo helped me a lot. it also has a nice perfume/scent and the price is really good. you can find it in the drugstore. i’m satisfied & i highly recommend.
Aysshwarya M.
I have used all colours from sunsilk and I dare to say this is my fav!!! It leaves my hair tangle free. I definitely feel my hair is way stronger than before!! Leaves my hair feeling fresh and soft! Highly recommend !!!!
Natacha T.
Love this shampoo! Makes my hair feel fresh, soft and full of moisture. I have thick and wavy hair and I just find that this shampoo keeps my hair under control and makes it look healthy and pretty.
Nină R.
What I like most is the perfume also the effect but once I found that the final result can be shown after the use of the mask and other stuff I think that could need some extra money
Doha O.
biala, Kafr El
The first time I tried the whole set I was amazed ... it says it repairs damaged hair after five uses .. and I believe it does ... my hair looked better, felt better and in return I felt better too .. the only set that gave me this result ... bravo sunsilk 💗💗

Amazon