BY SUNSILK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Tousled, texturized beach waves. Think you can only get great beach waves when you're on the beach? Not anymore! Get that laid-back look anytime with the Sunsilk Waves of Envy Sea Mist. Its two parts give you texture and softness, so you can get that bathing - beach-beauty look all year round. Made in USA. I use this product after I put gel/mousse in my hair and it gives it a firm hold so my hair doesn't go frizzy. I have very fine hair and it's like a hairspray hold but it's not.I use this product after blow drying my hair a little. My hair is thick, wavy and frizzy, generally unmanageable when dry. I can actually leave my hair down for an entire evening when using this stuff and It smells great! I do not use it every day because I hear that salt sprays can damage and dry out your hair. I have noticed other people complaining about it drying. click this product to see full details see more...

Review (1)
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is far and wide the single most amazing product my hair has ever come in contact with. It smells absolutely incredible, it mixes and sprays evenly, and it gave my hair the most fabulous, effortless, just-left-the-beach waves that I could rock for multiple days with no fuss. The discontinuation of this line was worse than any heartbreak I've ever endured and the lengths I would go to to once again indulge my hair in this wonderful magic spray are endless. I will miss you forever, Waves of Envy, and I will cherish our dear memories for life.