BY SUNSILK

Got hair that Doesn't give you much hassle? Enjoy it! Sunsilk No Major IssuesConditioenr with Water Lily and Ginseng leaves your normal hair clean and fresh-smelling everyday while bringing out its healthy natural shine. So you get care free, great... see more...

• Where can I find this shampoo in NYC? Has it been discontinued?1 Answers
Bronx, NY
I used to love this shampoo! It helped my damage hair to be healthy. This shampoo helped me with my hairloss. It is very unfortunate that I can't find this anywhere.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
This stuff is amazing!!!! Literally made my damaged hair healthy again!!! Just very hard to find anymore
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!!! I loved this stuff!! I wonder if they still sell it? I can't remember the names but I loved the pink and purple scents.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner, it keeps my hair looking healthy, & all you need is very little! I've used it since growing up! ;)
Prechya B.
Prechya B.
Lalitpur
My hair is straight and naturally very silky so this is the best product for me, my mom sister and I have been sunsilk users for years and weve never had to complain about this product, its affordable too
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Hannon, Ontario
I used to love Sunsilk when growing up. I found the shampoo and conditioner kept my hair looking fabulous, and I only needed to use a little bit of the product to go a long way.

Today, upon finding Sunsilk at my local No Frills, I find the conditioner is awful. Regardless of how much product I use, the stuff does not condition my hair.
Bronx, NY
Where can I find this shampoo in NYC? Has it been discontinued?