Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSunsilk
Hair Conditioner Thick & Long + Yoghurt Protein 70ml,

Sunsilk Hair Conditioner Thick & Long + Yoghurt Protein 70ml..,

by Sunsilk

Hair looks thiker as it grows longer cleanse refresh and keep your long hair aboondant inkused with nourishing it gently clenes as it paves the way healthy aboundant hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunsilk Hair Conditioner Thick & Long + Yoghurt Protein 70ml..,!
Maria K.
Kearny, NJ
You can never go wrong with sunsilk products. Very effective and nice scented. However sunsilk is hard to find in Walmart or local groceries. Found it online.
Lyra B.
Bayonne, NJ
Sunsilk brands are always better paired with sunsilk too.. for a better result.. therefore, my sisters always buy these in set.. leaves hair well scented too..
Fatemah A.
Love Sunsilk's conditioners, they work pretty well and it's a quick process. At the end it conditioners your hair well.
Kiranjeet K.
ipoh
Sunsilk Hair Conditioner Thick & Long + Yoghurt Protein 70ml.., uploaded by Kiranjeet K.
The best conditioner ever , it’s always make me happy , just make my hair go smooth all the time 💞
ariene V.
this brand i used for more than a year now. I like how it gives my hair a soft feeling. It has a good fragrance and it really last a day. I always bought the pink one because it gives me the satisfaction for my hair
fariha B.
Sunsilk I have been using this brand since my childhood I love this Brand. this sunsilk thick and long +yoghurt protein was good the fragrance was OK you should try it. I usually use pink and black one but today. We have so many varieties of shampoo and conditioner available in this brand love it.
Colaci V.
Taranto
The Disciplinante Cream is your ally for having soft and silky hair, goodbye frizz! The rinsing-free formula is instantly absorbed, perfect for regulating both straight and curly hair! Beauty routine You can use it: On wet hair, to regulate hair before styling, combat frizz for soft and silky hair. For long or untamable hair, apply the product several times during the fold, to have the maximum softness. On dry hair to regulate frizz and give shine.
Maryam J.
It makes hair texture extremely soft and smooth. Not that it directly delivers knot free strands but detangling is easier. I definitely recommend this conditioner for all hair types and even for smoothened hair as a regular conditioner.
glory M.
Sagar
I will check only one thing in conditioner tats is fragrance. All the conditioners will definitely smoothens hair. Sunsilk have a best smell
Andrea M.
pavia
excellent for a soft, fragrant and shiny result. very short processing time, applied well on the tips it hydrates and repairs them. love this product !![product:sunsilk-hair-conditioner-thick-&-long-yoghurt-protein-70ml]

Looking for your answer?