BY SUNSILK

Hair looks thiker as it grows longer cleanse refresh and keep your long hair aboondant inkused with nourishing it gently clenes as it paves the way healthy aboundant hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Used this often. Since I dye my hair often I really need to take care of it really well. I use it on a daily basis. It’s a good conditioner, I don’t think it’s good for coloured hair because my colour kinda fade away after using this. D: but I will recommend this to those who want smoother hair.
Xoxo Amanda
Anamika T.
New delhi
Secret of my frizz free,tangle free and soft hair is this brand right hair. You guys are a gem. Your products are consistent. I suggest every other person to try this 'cause there'll be no regret.
Nawal S.
Islamabad, PA
This stuff suits on my hairs from the very first time.. it help in reducing fizziness from my hair and make them smooth and straight... smell is not too sharp.. texture is amazing..
glory m.
Sagar
I will check only one thing in conditioner tats is fragrance. All the conditioners will definitely smoothens hair. Sunsilk have a best smell
Nur A.
this conditioner very very good i like use every day to protect my hair from sun it give me are soft hair and make your hair look nice
Fatemah A.
Love Sunsilk's conditioners, they work pretty well and it's a quick process. At the end it conditioners your hair well.