Sunsilk Daring Volume Spray-On Mousse uploaded by Rania Z.

BY SUNSILK

Give your hair lift where it needs it most and give yourself head-turning volume that starts at the roots see more...

rakshana m.
india
This sunsilk spray on mousse is just awesome!! Its so good that it is perfect to give you a voluminous look effortlessly! It gives moist and perfect before straightening! Just love it!!!
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Using this mousse makes an unbelievable difference in volume with my hair. I have long and very fine hair. I don't use the mousse a lot because I have to blow dry my hair after combing through after washing. Today I didnt use it and my hair is flat against my head. I would recommend trying this product and its cheap (even if you don't get it free)!