Sunsilk Daring Volume Conditioner 12 oz. uploaded by lotus. b.

BY SUNSILK

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Turns fine hair into body and oomph. see more...

• What kind of shampoo can I compare this product to?1 Answers
Review (1)
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Sunsilk Daring Volume Shampoo And Conditioner Combo I am on the border with this product, I used it for a week and my head itched so bad I could not stand it so I used a clarifying shampoo and back to my old brand, on the other hand my daughter has been using it faithfully and her hair is awesome. It depends on the sensitivity of each person. Smells great , to grimy feeling, no straw feeling, all silky smooth.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
What kind of shampoo can I compare this product to?