Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo 200 ml Bottle from Unilver Philippines uploaded by Heidi F.Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo 200 ml Bottle from Unilver Philippines uploaded by Zeyneb s.Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo 200 ml Bottle from Unilver Philippines uploaded by Itèb B.

BY SUNSILK

Somia A.
Norman, OK
It really does leave your hair feeling silky smooth and the smell is so great as well. I buy this product whenever I get the chance. The bottle is a nice color too. I definitely recommend!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines , WA
Every time I'm in the Philippines, I bring sunsilk back. It makes your hair so soft, silky, and the smell is amazing. There's nothing like this shampoo. Wish we had it in the states :(
Laryn R.
Its so look good but ill never see this in the philippines i want to try this someday. I want to try this sunsilk in the philippines and tell my friends to try this too
LEAR12169 | EUCARIS LISBETH GONZALEZ MIJARS L.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33166, FLORIDA
DEJA EL CABELLO SUAVE Y MANEJABLE. EXCELENTE CUANDO SE PASA EL DIA EN LA PLAYA Y AL REGRESAR TE LAVAS EL CABELLO Y TE LO NUTRE .
Selena G.
Live to use this shampoo when i go to the beach or the pools it leaves my hair feeling amazing afterwards
Tayla W.
Dayton, TX
This shampoo is good for fine dyed damaged hair it makes it thick and full again
💎جماللك ب.

🎀الشامبو كلة وظيفتو ينضف الشعر من الاتربة والوساخ والكريمات والزيوت

_______
🎀وبصراحة جربت كتير واستقريت علي صن سيللك
__________
🎀من الانواع اللي اسعارها مناسبة للكل وبينضف الشعر من القلب وبيسيبة متعطر ونضيف وفية لمعة نضافة ومش بينشف الشعر ابدا

___________
🎀الكلام دة ينطبق علي كل انواع والوان صن سيللك لاني جربتهم كلهم بس انا بحب الاسود دة جدا

____
#اهتمام
#شعر Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo 200 ml Bottle from Unilver Philippines
NAIRA S.
Safdarjung enclave
I love this Shampoo! All of the sunsilk shampoos are really good. I've used all of them and till date I've got no complaints about them. It is good for any type of hair. Forms a lot of lather too. Plus it has a very pleasant smell. My hair literally shines after I use it. Also it helps make your hair thicker. To be honest I am really satisfied with this product and would recommend it to y'all.
Y I.
mednine djerba houmt souk
It's been months that I'm using this shampoo but the result is not good it keep damage my hair ( I have wavy hair)
I think it's full of chemicals, also I don't like how it smells 😐
Lorena G.
I didn't like this in my hair (normal and straight hair). My hair was dry and frizzy. I think it has too much salt. Some friends say I got much better after they changed the formula, but my hair is still not matching
I don't buy again, but if change the formula again maybe i should test