Sunsilk Co-Creations Silky Smooth And Manageble Shampoo 70ml x 6 pcs uploaded by Dina E.

BY SUNSILK

Sunsilk Co-Creations Silky Smooth & Manageable Shampoo Turn rough dry hair to soft, Easy to manage hair style Direction : Use for washing hair at least once a day. Contain : 6 Bottles (70 ml. x 6 Bottles) Product of Thailand see more...

Buy on Amazon
abhafatima6 F.
Jubail, Eastern province
One of my favorite shampoos n I really love it coz it makes my hair feel really soft nourished n gives a really shiny n healthy looking hair it doesn’t make my scalp dry or irritated.. really inexpensive n best shampoo in the market...
I recommend it to all works wonders to my hair..Sunsilk Co-Creations Silky Smooth And Manageble Shampoo 70ml x 6 pcs
ishita m.
India
Actually I use sunshilk black shampoos but it was not available on this it very very good product... Due to that my hair fall reduced and I liked it very much....,,!!!
Anoushay! U.
OMG!!! This is the best shampoo I've ever used and I started using it when I was only 6 and I'm still using this.. if you really want thick and silky hair use this shampoo.. u can get it from any departmental store supermarket and cosmetics shop etc..
Remalyn T.
LAOAG CITY
I cant live without this. . . Everytime I take a shower this is the shampoo that I use. And gives me a fresh smell throughout the day
Shabeeh f.
india
Nice shampoo I like it my mum sister and my brother too use this shampoo and all they like this product very much quite affordable
Jerica April P.
iligan city
My hair feels so soft after taking a shower/bath. The shampoo also smells amazing. I've been using it for 8 years already.
Priyanka N.
This is the normal shampoo but it’s Fragrance is so awesome it’s just makes your hair quite smooth and nothing else...
Annika Patrice M.
Best shamppp for my damaged and dry hair.. it makes my hair straighter and easy finger combing. I love this product
Emily G.
This really works with my hair I also use the hydrating conditioner that pairs beautifully with this shampoo
Jasper S.
Chennai
It gives a smooth hair and less tangle. It also adds shine to hair. Also has a wonderful smell which I love